This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

High Council Court

Topic » High Council Court

2438 days 1 hour ago
rodrigueseve
Do I feel bad for javing to do this this late? Hell yeah but its gotta be done... This is nothing personal however I am stealing Chandler's key sorry
2438 days ago
RShowFreak
With that, Chandlerp1996 you have lost your Key and now re-join the rest of the players who will need to fight to earn a key.
2438 days ago
RShowFreak
Now as you know, for the penultimate round there is no Face Off Vote and all those without keys will automatically participate in the Face Off.

I can now reveal that this is NOT the Penultimate Round.

With that said, we now move onto Round 9.

We will start Round 9 with the very next Face Off Vote.

You now have under 24 hours to mail me your Face Off Vote.

For this vote you will vote for ANY THREE PLAYERS you wish to participate in the very 1st Face Off.  You are allowed to vote for yourself.  A vote is only deemed valid if you vote for THREE PEOPLE.  Your votes WILL be PUBLICLY REVEALED as in I will reveal who voted for who.  You are allowed to change your votes as frequently as you wish but whatever is the most recent vote I receive when the deadline hits is what is official.

Majority rules.  In the event of a tie, the rules state what the tiebreaker process is.

You have until 11 pm est TOMORROW (Friday) to mail me your Face Off Vote.  If you do not vote the penalty stated in this thread will be implemented.

KEEP IN MIND from this point forward when a player earns a key, they must STEAL ONE from a current keyholder as all keys are now in circulation.

Good luck.
2438 days ago
Gaiaphagee
No hard feelings good luck everyone
2438 days ago
rodrigueseve
Mail me sets
2436 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
After the 9th Face Off, the 2 who lost will now face judgment from the High Council Court:

awwsum11 and Chandlerp1996

Both of you must now make a PUBLIC PLEA here saying why you believe you deserve to stay in the game and earn the right to STEAL 1 of the 4 Voting Keys.

You can make private pleas but the PUBLIC PLEA is REQUIRED.  If you do not post a public plea by the deadline you will be penalized 2 votes meaning there will be 2 votes AUTOMATICALLY cast against you.
2436 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
To the remaining 10 players, you will now cast a vote to eliminate one of the 2 eligible players.

When you vote, you MUST mail me 2 things:

1. The name of the person you want to eliminate
2. A reason why you are eliminating them that WILL be PUBLICLY REVEALED.

Votes will ONLY COUNT if you send both of those items.

You will have until TOMORROW (Sunday) at 11 pm est.

You are allowed to change your vote/reason after you send it as long as it is before the deadline.

As the winner of the Face Off, Christian_, your vote will ONLY be revealed and count in the event of a tie.

Good luck.
2436 days 6 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
Please keep me. Im loyal. And im a good asset in the final challenge
2436 days 6 hours ago
GentlemanG
Good luck both of you!
2435 days 13 hours ago
awwsum11
I've sent my pleas to those I respect. Alex wants one here though so I might as well make it.

It's been an honor to play with yall this season and if I go, I hope to see yall next summer when I come back. However I hope you can admire someone who has worked tooth and nail in every challenge he's been in more than someone whose fat will probably sink your boat.

Thank yall for having open ears.
2435 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
We will begin in a moment.
2435 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
I can reveal that all 10 eligible voters sent in a valid vote and a reason.  I will be revealing each vote and each reason.

Tonight there are 9 votes (not counting Christian_ whose vote/reason will only be revealed in the event of a tie):
2435 days 4 hours ago
Christian_
im so glad im back in the mailing list with the people who have keys...
2435 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
Votes 1 to 3 in no particular order:

--semajdude

"voting for awwsum
u said it yourself that would would take my key so i have to eliminate you because you are a challenge threat"

--MoooHades

"My vote tonight, is to eliminate Chandler.

Sorry it's really nothing against you, but Eric has become one of my best friends and basically a brother to me so I can't eliminate him. Sorry =["

--rodrigueseve

"i vote Chandler
the vote doesnt really matter but you were never on my side so... nothing personal"

Current Vote Tally:

2-Chandlerp1996
1-awwsum11

6 votes remaining.
2435 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
Votes 4 to 6 in no particular order:

--kevin121302

"I vote to eliminate Awwsum.

I’m really sorry, I know you really wanted to stay but I really can’t take any chances at this point. You’re an awesome competitor and I really enjoyed being on your team last season. I really wish things could have been different and you could have stayed but this is the best move for my game.
"

--GentlemanG

"Voting to eliminate Eric. Despite our personal relationship being filled with many of bump ups and downs recently this is completely a game move."

--nick9811

"I vote to eliminate Awwsum
We are so close to  the end here, and I truly believe you are a bigger threat if you were to stay, and I'd rather strike when I can rather than pass up an opportunity. I truly am sorry."

Current Vote Tally:

4-awwsum11
2-Chandlerp1996

3 votes remaining.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!