This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

High Council Court

Topic » High Council Court

2419 days 1 hour ago
RShowFreak
I can reveal that all 8 eligible voters sent in a valid vote and a reason.  I will be revealing each vote and each reason.

Tonight there are 7 votes (not counting bambinoswag whose vote/reason will only be revealed in the event of a tie):
2419 days 1 hour ago
RShowFreak
Votes 1 to 4 in no particular order:

--nick9811

"My vote is to eliminate rodrigueseve
1. I really did try to make a deal that would benefit both of us, but i take it back.
2. Fuck you for sending a screenshot of my message to another player.
3. you're irrelevant to this game and you're going to be eliminated and stay irrelevant, good fucking bye."

--MoooHades

"I'm voting to eliminate Molecule.

Sorry man, it's been fun getting to know you but Rodrigo is a good friend of mine and I really can't eliminate him, good luck <3"

--ChandlerP1996

"i vote out rodrigo because if he stays he will steal my key. Sorry not sorry :)"

--Christian_

"Damn this is a tough choice and one I was hoping I wouldn't have to make in this game, but unfortunately, it's come to that point. Weighing the pros/cons between you both has been awful, and even though it breaks my heart to do this, I have to vote to eliminate Molecule tonight. I can never tell you how much I appreciated how you saved me from the Face-off voting in Round 5, but as both of y'all have had my back throughout the game I need to look at whose key will be stolen, and I just can't risk Liam's key getting stolen and us not making finals together. Nothing personal at all, and I truly wish things didn't happen like this =["

Current Vote Tally:

2-Molecule
2-rodrigueseve

3 votes remaining.
2419 days 1 hour ago
RShowFreak
Ps I'm on mobile which is why I'm slower than normal
2419 days 1 hour ago
RShowFreak
Votes 5 to 7 in no particular order:

--GentlemanG

"Voting to eliminate Molecule. Sorry I have to do this, but my gut is telling me to. I feel as Nick might have sway over you and there's a possibility that you'd steal my key if given the chance, considering you did flip on our side a few rounds back. Nothing personal, just game."

--jojo7784

"I'm voting for MOLECULE

I'm sorry if you feel like this is a betrayal but we never personally talked where as me and Rodrigo did. Sorry =\"

--Semajdude

"Voting molecule
Its hard cuz i promised id save u but there was no way we would have the numbers plus im friends with ray and i heard u wanted to take his key sry"

Final Vote Tally:

5-Molecule
2-rodrigueseve

With the majority of votes, I am sorry Molecule you have officially been eliminated from RSF Season 43: The Island.  I hope to see you again in the future.

Rodrigueseve, you have survived this High Council Court and will remain in the game.  You are now the FIFTH OFFICIAL FINALIST for RSF Season 43: The Island.  You will have the ability to STEAL a Voting Key from a current keyholder.  Stay online as we will do the key steal in a moment.
2419 days 1 hour ago
GentlemanG
https://media.giphy.com/media/CUvX4VQwauLFC/giphy.gif
2419 days 1 hour ago
rodrigueseve
:)
2419 days 1 hour ago
RShowFreak
Rodrigueseve, you now have the power to STEAL a Voting Key from any current keyholder.  So you will be stealing a Voting Key from any of the four players who currently hold a Voting Key.  This decision will be very important because the 3 who you do NOT steal from will become the 6th, 7th and 8th Official Finalists and may or may not be on your boat in the Final Boat Race.  The person you steal a key from WILL BE ELIMINATED.

Before you make your decision, the current holders of Voting Keys may now make a short plea why their key should not be stolen.  They have 10 minutes to do so.

After those 10 minutes, rodrigueseve you will have to make your announcement here on whose key you will STEAL then who you will be giving that extra key to.
2419 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphagee
LMAO WOW
2419 days 1 hour ago
GentlemanG
Well, I kept my part of the deal and saved you like I said I would. I hope you keep your part of the deal. And Congratulations on your first finals!
2419 days 1 hour ago
MoooHades
Please don't steal Theresa Gonzalez's key, she doesn't deserve this.
2419 days 1 hour ago
bambinoswag
king rodrigo
2419 days 1 hour ago
MoooHades
https://lovelace-media.imgix.net/uploads/298/e22c1cc0-c2b8-0131-d9be-7ee4a047f601.gif
2419 days 1 hour ago
RShowFreak
I'm still mobile so once my post hits 10 minutes rod you can post your decision anytime after
2419 days 1 hour ago
rodrigueseve
K Alex
2419 days 1 hour ago
Molecule
RIP

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!