This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

First Pit Twist

Topic » First Pit Twist

2387 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
As stated 2 of the 13 pairs will face the First Pit and that will be decided in an unconventional manner.

As a pair each of you now have the power to protect others.  Using the points you earned in the Trials (adding up the points earned by each member of the team) you will GIVE AWAY THOSE POINTS to other teams you want to PROTECT from the Pit.  You may divide those points however you see fit but you cannot give any points to yourself.  BOTH MEMBERS of a pair must send THE SAME DIVISION of their pair's points.  All I can reveal is that the pair with the most points will be GUARANTEED SAFETY from the 1st Pit.  Keep in mind the immunities earned from RSF Season Passes are now OVER and EVERYONE is vulnerable.

In addition, as a pair you must complete a task where you RANK the other 12 teams in order of trust the MOST to trust the LEAST.  These lists will be used in the coming rounds but I will not reveal what for.  BOTH MEMBERS must send the same list. 

So to be clear BOTH MEMBERS of a team send me:

1. How you divide up the points you both earned in the Trials
2. A Ranking of the other 12 teams in order of trust

If only 1 member of a pair sends a list I will accept it but you will be penalized points.  If both members send lists but they are different you will be penalized even more points.

Communication in this is KEY.

You will have until TOMORROW (Tuesday) at 9:30 pm est where I will reveal the point distributions.  I will NOT be revealing how teams divided points and in the future I will not reveal full lists.

I will see you TOMORROW to see who will face the 1st Pit of the season (which will occur on WEDNESDAY)
2387 days 4 hours ago
Jaxon
okay wait are these points only determining who is immune, not the two teams in the pit?
2387 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
As I stated above

" All I can reveal is that the pair with the most points will be GUARANTEED SAFETY from the 1st Pit."
2387 days 4 hours ago
Christian_
Can you post a list of who has how many points please :)
2387 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
Points for each pair:

147 - Ethan000/semajdude (Purple)
135 - AllieBoBallie/Lemjam6 (Pink)
134 - Christian_/Max7313 (Orange)
102 - born2pizza/YoundAndReckless (Gray)
141 - BOBROCKS333/Pieguy555 (Maroon)
122 - ticofernandez/rawr121 (Black)
107 - mysterygame2/Riggonaire (White)
101 - Noxity/Jaxon (Blue)
102 - splozojames50/BritishRomeo17 (Lime)
80 - heatherlum/nick9811 (Brown)
88 - aiwfwyattroh/Cryptspartan (Yellow)
73 - Kgamer2218/Insanity17 (Green)
70 - FireX/LaFierceBrittany2 (Red)
2386 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
We will begin in a moment.
2386 days 7 hours ago
Ethan000
*walks in*
2386 days 7 hours ago
Christian_
*walks in better and more confidently than Ethan*
2386 days 7 hours ago
Kgamer2218
* walks in ready too start throwing hands *
2386 days 7 hours ago
Pieguy555
*Pushes Christian down stairs*
2386 days 7 hours ago
nick9811
Good luck guys
2386 days 7 hours ago
Cryptspartan
im here
2386 days 7 hours ago
semajdude
Hi gl
2386 days 7 hours ago
Kgamer2218
* pushes pie down the stairs*
2386 days 7 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
gl everyone
2386 days 7 hours ago
Ethan000
*steps on Christian walking up the stairs*

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!