This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Pit 2

2383 days 23 hours ago
RShowFreak
The competitors in this Pit will be

YoundAndReckless and born2pizza

AND

LaFierceBrittany2 and FireX

The Pit will be TWO 1-on-1 matches with 1 member of each pair facing off against each other.

The Pit will be TOMORROW (Saturday) at a time decided and agreed upon by ALL FOUR COMPETITORS.  Discuss here and agree on a time that all 4 must agree on.

In addition, each individual must mail me which member of the opposing pair they want to face off against in the Pit.  If 2 people's choices match then we have our match ups.  If there is no match or multiple people want the same opponent, the tiebreaker will be the match ups determined by the challenge winners which were sent to me.

You have as long as it takes to agree on a time here.  If a decision is not reached by morning, I will decide a time.

You have until early morning hours to MAIL ME your choice in opponent.  If you do not mail me in that time, you have no say.  Once you send me your preference in opponent it CANNOT be changed so be sure when you send it.

The winners in the Pit will either stay a pair or become a new pair.

Good luck.
2383 days 23 hours ago
born2pizza
I can do 1-3PM EST.
It's a Saturday..
2383 days 23 hours ago
FireX
I work saterday so...

Anytime after 7pm should be fine
2383 days 23 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
I can do anytime between 1-6pm EST
2383 days 22 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
I can only do 1-3 PM Est
2383 days 22 hours ago
FireX
Dose no 1 have jobs
2383 days 22 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
I have a job, which is why I can’t do it after 3 LOL
2383 days 22 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
I have 2 jobs @X
2383 days 22 hours ago
born2pizza
Pretty sure majority agreed upon around 1-3 =]
2383 days 22 hours ago
RShowFreak
It is not majority rules.

ALL FOUR MUST AGREE ON A TIME TOMORROW
2383 days 22 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
It’s Halloween weekend, I won’t be available at night. I can do 1-3, sorry Fire :S
2383 days 22 hours ago
born2pizza
^^ Same.
2383 days 21 hours ago
born2pizza
If we're being specific, I'd say, 2PM EST.
2383 days 21 hours ago
FireX
Well i work 8-4/5 ish so 1-3 is not gonna work for me srry brit :s
2383 days 21 hours ago
FireX
I dont see us all agreeing on a time for tomorrow and i for 1 do not want to lose Because of not making a challenge i said i could not make due to the time
2383 days 21 hours ago
RShowFreak
Well all 4 of you must agree on a time TOMORROW for the Pit.  The Pit can be moved to SUNDAY but that is only if ALL FOUR AGREE.  If a decision is not made by tomorrow morning, then I will be selecting a time for TOMORROW.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!