This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Pit 2

2395 days 15 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Yeah Sunday I have plans. Not to be difficult. So, whatever time Rshow tells me to be here tomorrow. I will be here.
2395 days 15 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
I work 4-10 tomorrow and I’m off Sunday so
2395 days 14 hours ago
born2pizza
yeah plz Sunday! I'm so busy Saturday.. and the only times I'd be available would be 1-3 but I'd be free Sunday!
2395 days 9 hours ago
FireX
I work sunday but ill be hom by 630 so im down for sunday
2395 days 5 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
I do NOT agree for Sunday

Let's do this today
2395 days 5 hours ago
FireX
I do NOT agree to do this today...
Unless we can do it at like maybe 530 since i will get out early today after all

I can only fo sunday at 7-10 pm

Weekends are bad for me
2395 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
Info on the Pit will be posted in a few minutes.
2395 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
Not all of you have agreed to move it to Sunday thus the Pit will be held TODAY.

Now it is clear that none of you all agreed on a time so I will select one for today.  It is also clear you all can only be on at certain times but luckily the LIVE Pit that is planned for today can be converted into a NON-LIVE Format so today's Pit will be NON-LIVE that you MUST PLAY TODAY by 11 pm est.  If you do not start by that time you will forfeit.  If you do not finish by that time you may continue but you must be present and if you go offline  before finishing you will stop where you are.

This may be done via Tengaged or Skype so when you are ready to play then message me.
2395 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
I can now reveal the Match Ups for the Pit.

Both YoundAndReckless and FireX did not send a choice so they have no say in their opponents.

Both born2pizza and LaFierceBrittany2 sent their choice of opponent and both chose differently so the Match-Ups have been determined.

The match-ups will be

born2pizza   vs.   FireX

YoundAndReckless   vs.   LaFierceBrittany2

You have until 11 pm est to start the Pit.  Good luck.
2395 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
You will not know the rules of the Pit until you choose to play.

Once you want to play let me know and I will send the rules but once rules are sent YOU MUST PLAY then.
2394 days 17 hours ago
RShowFreak
The deadline has not hit yet and some players have not finished the Pit but the results have already been set in stone so I can now reveal the results.

The Pit was:

Welcoem to TODAY'S NON-LIVE Face Off.

Today you will be playing Mental Block.

You will be given 3 puzzles which you must solve 1 by 1.  When you start this Pit your time begins and I will send you your 1st Puzzle.  When you complete the 1st Puzzle you will get the 2nd Puzzle then the 3rd Puzzle.

Your official time will be the time it takes you to solve all 3 puzzles.  For this Pit there will be NO HINTS throughout so you will have to solve everything on your own.  You may do this on Tengaged or Skype, whichever you prefer.

The individuals in each match-up who finish their puzzles in the fastest time will remain in the game while the loser in each match-up will be eliminated."

I did make a mistake in that for the 2nd Puzzle (Math Grid) for 1 match-up (born2pizza vs FireX) the link I sent had the numbers already in the grid so technically they only had to solve 2 puzzles as opposed to 3.  I realized the mistake too late after at least 1 had seen it.

The puzzles were:

1-Translate numbers to letters based on where they are in the alphabet
2-Math Grid
3-Morse Code

So the results:

YoundAndReckless vs LaFierceBrittany2

YoundAndReckless solved Puzzle 1 after 22 minutes total.
YoundAndReckless solved Puzzle 2 after 39 minutes total.
YoundAndReckless solved Puzzle 3 after 3 hours, 36 minutes total.

LaFierceBrittany2 solved Puzzle 1 after 7 minutes total.
LaFierceBrittany2 solved Puzzle 2 after 55 minutes total.
LaFierceBrittany2 could not solve Puzzle 3 after 8 hours, 30 minutes total so far.

Congratulations YoundAndReckless you win this Pit and remain in the game.

I am sorry LaFierceBrittany2 it was a valiant effort but tonight it was not enough.  You have officially been eliminated from RSF Season 44: Redneck Island 2. I hope to see you in the future

born2pizza vs FireX

PUZZLE 2 NOT COUNTED DUE TO ANSWER PROVIDED

born2pizza solved Puzzle 1 after 2 hours, 49 minutes total.
born2pizza solved Puzzle 3 after 3 hours, 18 minutes total.

FireX solved Puzzle 1 after 1 hour, 31 minutes total.
FireX could not solve Puzzle 3 after 3 hours, 48 minutes so far.

Congratulations born2pizza you win this Pit and remain in the game.

I am sorry FireX it was a valiant effort but tonight it was not enough.  You have officially been eliminated from RSF Season 44: Redneck Island 2. I hope to see you in the future
2394 days 17 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Bye :)
2394 days 17 hours ago
FireX
Dam i would have 1 had puzzle 2 counted
2394 days 17 hours ago
RShowFreak
To all remaining players, your next Reckoning will begin TONIGHT.

I will post it shortly.
2394 days 17 hours ago
FireX
Shut the fuck up erik

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!