This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Pit 5

2364 days 15 hours ago
RShowFreak
The competitors in this Pit will be

Noxity and Jaxon

AND

splozojames50 and BritishRomeo17

The Pit will be TWO 1-on-1 matches with 1 member of each pair facing off against each other.

The Pit will be TOMORROW (Monday) at a time decided and agreed upon by ALL FOUR COMPETITORS.  Discuss here and agree on a time that all 4 must agree on.

In addition, each individual must mail me which member of the opposing pair they want to face off against in the Pit.  If 2 people's choices match then we have our match ups.  If there is no match or multiple people want the same opponent, the tiebreaker will be the match ups determined by the challenge winners which were sent to me.

You have as long as it takes to agree on a time here.  If a decision is not reached by morning, I will decide a time.

You have until early morning hours to MAIL ME your choice in opponent.  If you do not mail me in that time, you have no say.  Once you send me your preference in opponent it CANNOT be changed so be sure when you send it.

The winners in the Pit will either stay a pair or become a new pair.

Good luck.
2364 days 15 hours ago
splozojames50
Im free after 3 pm est so any time after that would be fine for me
2364 days 15 hours ago
Noxity
I cant do anything before 9:30 est
2364 days 14 hours ago
Jaxon
I work tomorrow night so I can't do until 11pm est
2364 days 14 hours ago
Noxity
How does 12 work then?
2364 days 13 hours ago
splozojames50
id prefer 11 if thats the earliest jaxon can make it
2364 days 7 hours ago
Noxity
11 works for me
2364 days 3 hours ago
Jaxon
11 is good
2363 days 23 hours ago
RShowFreak
Not everyone agreed by the deadline so I will choose a time

Tonight's LIVE Pit will occur TONIGHT at 11 pm est. I will see you then
2363 days 23 hours ago
RShowFreak
I received choices from 3 of the 4 (not BritishRomeo17).  Both Noxity and Jaxon chose different opponents choosing splozojames50 and BritishRomeo17 respectively.  Splozojames50's choice did not match up with his opponent as he chose Jaxon.  Thus as there is no match it goes to the tiebreaker which is the matchups chosen by the winners of the Reckoning

The match ups for the Pit will be:

Jaxon   vs.   splozojames50

Noxity   vs.   BritishRomeo17

I will see you tonight at 11 pm est for the Pit.
2363 days 23 hours ago
Jaxon
https://images.yuku.com/image/gif/b640f12cecb6445da713f92e82246abc_r.gif
2363 days 23 hours ago
BritishRomeo17
dang it.. me and my memory
2363 days 15 hours ago
RShowFreak
We will begin shortly.
2363 days 14 hours ago
Noxity
Hiya
2363 days 14 hours ago
Jaxon
hi
2363 days 14 hours ago
BritishRomeo17
Hi

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!