This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Pit 6

2361 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak
The competitors in this Pit will be

mysterygame2 and Riggonaire

AND

AllieBoBallie and Lemjam6

The Pit will be TWO 1-on-1 matches with 1 member of each pair facing off against each other.

The Pit will be TOMORROW (Thursday) at a time decided and agreed upon by ALL FOUR COMPETITORS.  Discuss here and agree on a time that all 4 must agree on.

In addition, each individual must mail me which member of the opposing pair they want to face off against in the Pit.  If 2 people's choices match then we have our match ups.  If there is no match or multiple people want the same opponent, the tiebreaker will be the match ups determined by the challenge winners which were sent to me.

You have as long as it takes to agree on a time here.  If a decision is not reached by morning, I will decide a time.

You have until early morning hours to MAIL ME your choice in opponent.  If you do not mail me in that time, you have no say.  Once you send me your preference in opponent it CANNOT be changed so be sure when you send it.

The winners in the Pit will either stay a pair or become a new pair.

Good luck.
2361 days 9 hours ago
AllieBoBallie
id rather do it earlier than later
2361 days 9 hours ago
Riggonaire
^
2361 days 9 hours ago
Lemjam6
It honestly depends on how long it is...
I'm free from like 3:30 to 6:00
or anytime after 9:00
2361 days 9 hours ago
Lemjam6
11:00 to 1:00 lmao
3:30 to 6:00
9:00 and later
2361 days 8 hours ago
RShowFreak
I received choices from all 4.  Both AllieBoBallie and Lemjam6 chose Riggonaire as their opponent.  mysterygame2 and Riggonaire both chose different opponents so Riggonaire and his opponent will get the opponent they wanted as they match.  Thus from the remaining match up only mysterygame2 receives the opponent he wanted

The match ups for the Pit will be:

Riggonaire   vs.   Lemjam6

mysterygame2   vs.   AllieBoBallie

You still need to discuss in the group and all agree on a time to have the Pit tomorrow (Thursday) otherwise I will pick a time.
2361 days 8 hours ago
mysterygame2
9 est
2361 days 8 hours ago
Lemjam6
We all talked and decided on 9:00 EST
2361 days 8 hours ago
RShowFreak
I need everyone to post it if you all agreed on it
2361 days 7 hours ago
AllieBoBallie
ok 9
2361 days 7 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
9 pm works 4 me
2361 days 5 hours ago
Riggonaire
yes
2361 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
You have all agreed for the Pit to occur LIVE TODAY at 9 pm est.

I will see you then.
2360 days 10 hours ago
AllieBoBallie
https://gyazo.com/2edc551b28eaa9ccd3dbad76ff19f5db.gif
2360 days 10 hours ago
mysterygame2
here
2360 days 10 hours ago
Riggonaire
Yup

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!