This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Pit 6

2373 days 12 hours ago
Lemjam6
https://gyazo.com/2edc551b28eaa9ccd3dbad76ff19f5db.gif
2373 days 12 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to TONIGHT'S LIVE Pit.

Tonight you are playing Brick Breaker.

In this Pit, each matchup will be given their own thread to compete in.  Each matchup will agree on a topic they will be quizzed on.  It can be general, a specific TV show, whatever they wish. 

The players will then be asked trivia questions on this topic with questions being multiple choice.  In front of them will be several brick walls representing the different answers (A, B, C, D).

Once the question is posted players will race to be first to answer the question by running through the brick wall of the answer they want to guess.

They will start by posting the phrase:

RUNS TOWARDS BRICK WALL (LETTER OF ANSWER YOU WANT TO GUESS)

in THREE SEPARATE POSTS.

Once that has been posted in 3 posts, they will post the phrase:

SLAMS INTO BRICK WALL

Once that phrase is posted the round/question is over and ONLY THE FIRST PERSON who slams through the wall will have their guess judged.

If they are correct then they break through the wall and score 1 point.

But, if they are incorrect they slam into a real brick wall which does not break and in the process, THE OPPONENT will earn 1 point.

So each round no matter what, someone will score and who it is depends on who is the first to answer the question.

So you need to be fast yet accurate.

The first player to score 5 points in each matchup win this Pit and remain in the game.  The loser will be eliminated.

Any questions?
2373 days 12 hours ago
RShowFreak
I will create the threads but do not go to them until I give the signal here.
2373 days 12 hours ago
mysterygame2
hold on reading.
2373 days 12 hours ago
Riggonaire
Do we decide what we want to be quizzed on here?
2373 days 12 hours ago
AllieBoBallie
im not ready yet im still reading this
2373 days 12 hours ago
RShowFreak
We will decide topics in the matchup threads

But for now does everyone understand the rules?
2373 days 12 hours ago
Lemjam6
i guess
2373 days 12 hours ago
Riggonaire
Yes
2373 days 12 hours ago
AllieBoBallie
i guess
2373 days 12 hours ago
GentlemanG
https://media.giphy.com/media/l2QE3cYd6dBhRUCdi/giphy.gif
2373 days 12 hours ago
RShowFreak
Please report to your matchup threads
2373 days 11 hours ago
RShowFreak
By a score of 5-0, Congratulations Lemjam6 you win this Pit and remain in the game.

I am sorry Riggonaire, it was a valiant effort but tonight it was not enough.  You have officially been eliminated from RSF Season 44: Redneck Island 2. I hope to see you in the future
2373 days 11 hours ago
Lemjam6
https://gyazo.com/b69b9e807523ed0c11dd00ae33730528.gif
2373 days 11 hours ago
Riggonaire
Nah, I'm good on that last part, but it was fun and less stressful than I initially thought.
Good luck y'all <3

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!