This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

RSF Hall of Fame Class 3 Induction

Topic » RSF Hall of Fame Class 3..

2361 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
We now have our Third Class of RSF Hall of Fame Inductees:

Christian_
Gaiaphagee
bambinoswag
Absol
obscurity

Congratulations!

Now with the Hall of Fame with 15, we can move on to RSF Season 45.

HOWEVER, I will NOT YET reveal the format of the season.  Instead I will finalize the special roles for the season.  As the initial class of 5 in the Hall of Fame they will be INELIGIBLE for Season 45.  To the 10 people inducted from Gen 2 and Gen 3, I will mail you a bit more info later tonight and once the special players are selected and finalized, I will reveal the season and applications will open later this week.

Best of luck.
2361 days 4 hours ago
bambinoswag
i love you james
2361 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Grats friends ty rshow
2361 days 4 hours ago
Absol
https://78.media.tumblr.com/fc5564349156859f9344a66994bbafea/tumblr_oyu4wwjvox1w8cen3o2_500.gif

me, rising from my grave of defeat in rsf42 and rsf43 to read the letter i got in the mail from rshow
2361 days 4 hours ago
zorbo678
Just so ya know, I'm using my Pass
2361 days 4 hours ago
splozojames50
well deserved by all!
2360 days 19 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Whos ready for one of The Island champs to get out of hes break and apply for 45? ;)
No im not talking of Ray btw ;)
2360 days 19 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Also congrats to the 5 inductees im not around in RSF for that long but from what I've seen and heard, very well deserved!
2360 days 12 hours ago
rawr121
omg congrats guys!! what a group of kings <3 <3 <3
2360 days 9 hours ago
Timster
Yay i'm so happy for y'all! Bambino everyone saw you as the lucky winner in Gauntlet 2 as Absol got all the credit, but you came back and showed folks what you're made of and now you're not to be TOUCHED.

Absol this was LONG overdue and i'm so happy you got it.

Same with the Chris' y'all were the STARS of Gen 3 from what I've seen. Y'all DID that.

Obscurity... COLTSFAN WAS ROBBED! #1HitWonder #IrrelevantOutsideOfUnderdogs #WillNeverWinAnotherSeasonLikeAshleyMWhoWonInvasion #LuckOfTheDraw
2360 days 9 hours ago
Timster
I'M JOKING SAGAR. But I really wish Coltsfan made it idk who he'd replace but he made Top 2 in the first 3 Gen 3 seasons and all 3 of them he was a strong player. He's been here as long as I have and I don't think he has anything left to prove. He's a top 10 competitor for me.

Also thank you Christina for using my gif <3 lol I posted that on an irrelevant blog so i'm shocked you found it.
2360 days 8 hours ago
Absol
also colts didnt make top 2 in redneck island
2360 days 8 hours ago
Timster
No he got 4th but he was runner up in Gauntlet 2 & The Genius (which he almost won and he beat me in final elimination).
2360 days 5 hours ago
obscurity
shut the fuck up idiot
2359 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Thx king timster u fckn legend

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!