This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cadre/Team Selection

Topic » Cadre/Team Selection

2323 days 11 hours ago
RShowFreak
With that said, Pieguy555, Gamerden13 and coolexchangestudent earned the final spots on the teams of their choice.  They were informed their list from Round 4 would decide it unless they sent me a change in list.

They will pick in order of 1st to 3rd and once a team is chosen they cannot be chosen by another.

I can now reveal:

Pieguy555 has chosen to join the Green Team and have Ethan000 as a Cadre.

Gamerden13 has chosen to join the Blue Team and have Christian_ as a Cadre.

coolexchangestudent has chosen to join the Gray Team and have Absol as a Cadre.

That means the Green, Blue and Gray teams will each have 5 members while the Red and Yellow Teams will each have 4 members.

I will shortly be posting the schedule over the next few days due to the holidays but you will have the next few days off.
2323 days 10 hours ago
Absol
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS LOVE YA DJ
2323 days 10 hours ago
Gamerden13
Dang! Not the team I wanted but I'll take my second pick
2323 days 10 hours ago
Gamerden13
But just because you weren't my first pick Christian doesn't mean I'm not gonna give this team my 100%!! ^^
2323 days 10 hours ago
Christian_
Welcome to the team Gamer <3
2323 days 10 hours ago
Ethan000
Welcome to the team Mike!
2323 days 9 hours ago
rodrigueseve
May as well leave this fucking group since there's no avail people don't pick me for who I am and not cuz I am bad and it actually fucking hurts so I will make myself and u guys a favor
2323 days 6 hours ago
Timster
I'm right there with you Rod.
2322 days 19 hours ago
Spinner554
Wow Rod. Same.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!