This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cadre/Team Selection

Topic » Cadre/Team Selection

2338 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
I am currently away from my computer so I will post the results of Round 4 later Tonight AND I will post ROUND 5
2338 days 2 hours ago
Christian_
Me snatching Carla Marks loves it

https://media.giphy.com/media/l0Iy0T4BUmuKUQvg4/source.gif
2338 days 2 hours ago
Pieguy555
Hmm I sent my list so
2338 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
Round 4 Results:

The following 2 players did NOT complete the requirements of sending a list ranking the cadres (either they did not send one at all or they sent one without all cadres.  To be CLEAR, if you put no effort in the game I have the right to DISQUALIFY YOU from the competition.  When the names of all cadres are easily accessible and you list one as "the other guy" I am NOT going to accept that list.  You need to make it clear who it is even if it can be inferred.  If you can't put forth the effort then you may as well leave.) or posting a paragraph plea (you cannot just take parts of other people's pleas and piece it together as your own, the point was for you to write one specific to your own traits and journey and not just use what other people said)

As a result, BritishRomeo17 and Pieguy555 for not completing the list to send me, you are INELIGIBLE to be chosen in Round 4.

If those were on player's lists they are TAKEN OFF.

With that said I will reveal each Cadre's 1st picks and anything they have to say.  If more than 1 Cadre picked a player then that player's list decides which team they join and the losing cadre gets their next pick.

Round 4 Picks:

Timster - Max

Ethan000 - Max7313

I want Marks on #TeamEthan because while he outwardly expresses his distaste for me, I do think he's a passionate player who will give it his all in every challenge he competes in. He may be very in your face, but he knows how to perform when it gets down to it. I look forward to having him on my team :)

aiwfwyattroh - crypt

Christian_ - max7313

Absol - Max7313 - Idk, I just want Romeo.

With that, Cryptspartan joins the Yellow Team.

Max7313 was wanted by the other 4 coaches so based on his list, Max7313 joins the Blue Team.

The other 3 coaches next picks:

Timster - Ribbons

Ethan000 - zorbo678

I want Zorbo on #TeamEthan because I know how he competes, simple. I played TTRS: Legends of the Hidden Temple 2 with him as my partner, and we just so happened to win! He takes direction from me very well, he's actually pretty smart, and I saw him compete in Rise of the Underdogs, and he made it fairly far against amazing competitors. Having him on my team would honestly be so awesome :)

Absol - Dibby1010 - Actually a king.

With that Ribbons joins the Red Team.

With that zorbo678 joins the Green Team.

With that Dibby1010 joins the Gray Team.
2338 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
@Pieguy

You did not submit a valid plea.  You cannot take what other people used in their plea as your own.  The point of this was to write your own plea tailored to your own strengths/experiences and since you chose not to do so you did not complete the task.
2338 days 2 hours ago
Pieguy555
Why was Ribbons notified that they had to change their plea but I wasn’t then
2338 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
Because I was online when Ribbons posted his plea and I saw he needed to change it.  When you posted yours I was not.
2338 days 2 hours ago
Pieguy555
That seems a little unfair then don’t you think.
2338 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
No, it is non-live so I am not expected to be online consistently to check all of you.  The task was to write a plea to the cadres about why you should be saved by them and what you would bring to your team.  I don't see how you can think copying what other people wrote in any way is completing that task of writing a plea.  You didn't write anything, you chose to use others words which was not accepted.  If you want to play you need to put forth the effort.
2338 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
Now for the elimination.

The 5 Cadres could NOT come to a unanimous decision despite being told there would be a consequence for not doing so.  In actuality the only consequence is now they have LOST the power to eliminate a player.

Instead, the eliminated player will be the person who put forth the LEAST EFFORT so far this season.

The remaining 5 are:

BritishRomeo17
coolexchangestudent
Gamerden13
Pieguy555
rodrigueseve

In Round 1, of the 5 of you, BritishRomeo17 did not send a list.
In Round 2, of the 5 of you, coolexchangestudent did not send a list.
In Round 3, of the 5 of you, all at least tried to play.
In Round 4, of the 5 of you, BritishRomeo17 and Pieguy555 did not complete the necessary requirements.

As you can see, 1 person has not completed what they needed to do in multiple rounds.

So with that said, I am sorry BritishRomeo17 but you have officially been eliminated from RSF Season 45: American Grit 2.
2338 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
That means Round 5 and the 1st Circus will be between:

coolexchangestudent
Gamerden13
Pieguy555
rodrigueseve

At the end the 3 who survive will pick their teams (based on how they do in the Circus) and the loser will be eliminated.

Each Circus will have a different element to it to base off of. 

This Circus is going to come down to a bit of LUCK with elements of social ability.

There will be 20 numbers in the field.  Your goal is simple, mail me 10 numbers.

Under 5 numbers you will hide your life points (15 in total) that are divided into 5 segments, a 5 point, 4 point, 3 point, 2 point, 1 point, with each going under a different number.

You will also send 5 numbers to attack at varying intensities, 1x, 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x

Your goal is to earn as many point as possible.  The way it works is whenever you attack a space you will multiply the intensity of your attack by all the points hidden on that space.  You will earn that many points to your FINAL SCORE.

However whenever you lose life points to an attack your final score will DECREASE.  The points earned by your opponent from hitting your life points will be cut in half and deducted from your score.  So if your opponent hits your 5 point life with a 4x intensity attack then they earn 20 points and you lose 10.

Lastly, any life points you have on the board that are NEVER attacked will earn you points to your FINAL SCORE.  The total number of life points you have that are never attacked will be multiplied by 7.5 and added to your score.

When you mail me your numbers with the life points and attacks you CAN change them.  You are free to collude/work with other players in the Circus but it is up to you who to trust.

The 3 players with the most points will survive and choose their team (From 1st to 3rd).  The player with the least points will be eliminated.

You will all have until TONIGHT (Saturday) at 12 am est (11 pm central) to mail me your numbers/assignments.

Good luck.
2338 days 2 hours ago
Max7313
Max7313 was wanted by the other 4 coaches so based on his list, Max7313 joins the Blue Team.
2338 days ago
Timster
You weren't my #1 my idiotic favorites dqed themselves. I hate everyone. I get fucked every round
2337 days 23 hours ago
Dibby1010
Thank so much and am excited to be on team absol
2337 days 21 hours ago
mysterygame2
This is my kind of circus.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!