This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Free Agents 2 Final Challenge

Topic » Free Agents 2 Final Challenge

2133 days 12 hours ago
RShowFreak
DBWs has earned the Logic Star.
2133 days 12 hours ago
Patrick319
well it's over
2133 days 12 hours ago
RShowFreak
Christian_ has earned the Speed Star.
2133 days 12 hours ago
RShowFreak
Christian_ has earned the Logic Star.
2133 days 12 hours ago
RShowFreak
Christian_ has earned the Puzzle Star.
2133 days 11 hours ago
Christian_
UNLOCKS GATE AND CROSSES FINISH LINE
2133 days 11 hours ago
Christian_
SOBS
2133 days 11 hours ago
Patrick319
fuck you
2133 days 11 hours ago
Lemjam6
ok someone tell me what the 2nd word is
2133 days 11 hours ago
rawr121
fuck you
2133 days 11 hours ago
RShowFreak
As the first player to finish the Final Challenge, Congratulations Christian_!!!

You are the OFFICIAL WINNER of RSF Season 48: Free Agents 2.  You have once again earned the title of RSF Champion.

Lemjam6, you finish as the Runner-Up.

DBWs, you finish in 3rd place.

Patrick319, you finish in 4th place.

All 4 of you fought with everything you have and are welcome back to the RSF Series at anytime.
2133 days 11 hours ago
Christian_
2133 days 11 hours ago
Patrick319
I wasted 2 hours on an automatic 4th place because I chose the hardest challenge first

deuces
2133 days 11 hours ago
RShowFreak
Checkpoints:
2133 days 11 hours ago
RShowFreak
Stacker

In this checkpoint, you will compete on Skype and it is very simply.  You will simply message me the numbers 1 to 300, one number at a time in individual posts.  If at any point you post numbers out of order you must restart.  If you are caught changing or deleting a post you will be dealt a THIRTY MINUTE PENALTY where you must WAIT 30 minutes before continuing to play.  You will NOT be allowed to continue and have the 30 minutes added on to the end of your time, you must wait it out.

When you have messaged me the numbers 1 to 300 in numerical order, 1 number at a time you will earn the Speed Star.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!