This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Free Agents 2 Final Challenge

Topic » Free Agents 2 Final Challenge

2119 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
Code Breakers

This may be done either via Skype or Tengaged mail.

You must solve a simple 7 digit code by the method of guess and check.  For each guess you will provide a 7 digit code and you will be told how many numbers are correct and in the code and how many are in the correct place.  There may be repeats of digits within the code such as two 3's in the code.

Once you send the correct 7 digit code you will receive the Logic Star.

ANSWER:

2119 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
Puzzled

This will be done via Tengaged mail and you can tell me via Skype when you send a mail.

In this challenge you will have to solve a Morse Code Puzzle.

A sentence will be given to you in morse code represented by DOT and DASH.

However, you will not be told where a letter starts or ends in a string of DOTS and DASHES.  But, the sentence will be broken up so each string of DOTS and DASHES is a word.  When you translate all words you must unscramble them to form the correct phrase.

PUZZLE:

"DASH DASH DASH DASH"

"DASH DASH DOT DOT DOT DASH DOT DOT DOT DOT DASH DOT DASH DOT DASH DOT DASH DOT DASH DASH"

"DASH DOT DASH DASH DASH DASH DASH DOT DOT DASH DOT DASH DOT"

"DASH DOT DASH DOT DASH DASH DASH DASH DOT DOT DOT"

"DASH DOT DASH DOT DOT DASH DOT DOT DASH DASH DOT DASH DOT DASH DOT DASH"

"DASH DOT DOT DOT DOT DOT"

"DOT DOT DASH DOT DASH DOT DASH DOT"

"DOT DOT DOT DASH DOT DASH DOT DASH DOT"

When you mail me the correct phrase you will earn the Puzzle Star.

WORDS:

TO
MILITARY
YOUR
CODE
CRACK
THE
EARN
STAR

ANSWER:

CRACK THE MILITARY CODE TO EARN YOUR STAR
2119 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
Time Out

This checkpoint will test your patience.

In this challenge it is very simple, you will simply have to LOG OUT of Tengaged.  I will be viewing your profile.  In order to move on, all I need is to see you be OFF TENGAGED for 20 minutes.  That means the section on your profile will need to have the following:

Last Activity: 20 min ago

Once you are offline for 20 minutes or more you can come back and continue on with the Final.  However, if before the 20 minutes are up you come back online then you must go back offline and wait for the 20 minutes to be up.

I will NOT message you on Skype when you are good.  It is up to you to keep track and check things out on your own.

When completed you earn the Patience Star
2119 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
Season's Secrets

This checkpoint is very simple and done via Tengaged mail or Skype.

Your goal is to correctly divide all 28 players this season into the 9 trios and 1 single player that started this game.

When you submit a guess, I will inform you how many of the 10 groupings are correct (9 trios, 1 single player).  I will NOT say who is wrong in incorrect groupings but only state how many are correct.

When you send me the full list of all 9 trios and the 1 solo player you will earn the History Star.

ANSWER:

Lalisa        MrPokeguy9        Patrick319
AlexTheGreat        Ethan000        FrenchMaid
GentlemanG        jojo7784        Lemjam6
IceBeast        MoooHades        nick9811
BBlover96        Noxity        Skyler_TW
Christian_        DBWs        sarge455
jman96        LaFierceBrittany2        rawr121
AlanDuncan        EliOrtiz1234        Vixens
immaxyman        mysterygame2        Novamax243
        Absol
2119 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
FINAL CHECKPOINT:

In order to finish this Final Checkpoint you must solve the clues located on your collected stars to uncover the combination lock.  On each star is a clue related to this season with the answer being a number.  When you figure out a clue, that number relates to that star.  You will then arrange the stars in ALPHABETICAL ORDER.  The numbers associated with those stars will then make up an 8 digit number in order.  When you solve that 8 digit code you unlock the final gate and will receive the final information to finish this Final.

When you submit a guess I will not say how many numbers are correct but merely if your final 8 digit code is CORRECT or INCORRECT.  If after 1 hour you have not found the answer I will start saying how many are incorrect but not which ones.

The clues are as follows:

History Star - The number of times where the 1st person to pull a cross in the LIVE Double Cross successfully pulled a Double Cross.

Puzzle Star - The number of Single Crosses pulled this season MINUS the number of Double crosses pulled this season

Logic Star - The total number of players this season that won at least one challenge PLUS the total number of players this season that won at least one elimination

Patience Star - The total number of crosses pulled this season during all LIVE Double Crosses combined (each Single Cross and Double Cross pulled counts as ONE so a Double Cross while having 2 crosses on it still counts as ONE cross pulled).

Speed Star - The total number of players this season that was given an advantage by an eliminated player for the next round at least once.

When you have the code, mail me either on Skype or Tengaged mail.

ANSWER:

2119 days 10 hours ago
Patrick319
I didn't get to compete at all basically
2119 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
I would like to thank all 28 competitors this season, especially the 4 Finalists for another fantastic and competitive RSF Season.

RSF Season 49 is finishing up and hopefully should finish up within a week to a week and a half.

When it finishes, we will arrive at the landmark RSF Season 50.

More info to come when Season 49 ends.
2119 days 9 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
HELL YEAH CHRISTIAN!!!!
2119 days 2 hours ago
nick9811
My fucking man
2119 days 1 hour ago
FrenchMaid
whewww daddy came, sought, conquered, and WON
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b8/d0/83/b8d083f86823ce12eefe580b9c6dd11a.gif
2118 days 17 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Dylan, Jake and Patrick I'm proud of all 3 of you! xoxo

you all worked your butts off and I'm so so proud of you guys and glad I get to call you friends, love you guys xoxo

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!