This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination 1

Topic » Elimination 1

1373 days 14 hours ago
RShowFreak
Alright

Everyone chose MrBird as an opponent but he chose MrEbony

So the matchups are:

MrBird   vs.   MrEbony

mysterygame2   vs.   Novamax243

It is time for the Elimination
1373 days 14 hours ago
MrBird
:3...
1373 days 14 hours ago
MrEbony
omg battle the misters
1373 days 14 hours ago
Novamax243
Well congrats on the easy win Jeff
1373 days 14 hours ago
MrBird
really nova max i beat you at final immunity once
1373 days 14 hours ago
MrEbony
i know yall not coming for raul like that
1373 days 14 hours ago
MrBird
i just hope i get 26th over 27th
1373 days 14 hours ago
Novamax243
And I whooped your ass in how many immunities before that?
1373 days 14 hours ago
MrBird
why so hostile novamax
1373 days 14 hours ago
RShowFreak
Tonight the 4 of you will participate in one of the most iconic RSF Eliminations.

Welcome to your Elimination, The Scales of Justice.

In this Elimination, each individual will have their own scale with 2 platforms, the left platform and the right platform.  In addition each individual will be given the following set of weights:

Four 5 pound weights
Four 10 pound weights
Three 15 pound weights
Three 20 pound weights
Two 25 pound weights
Two 30 pound weights
Two 35 pound weights
Two 40 pound weights
Two 45 pound weights
Two 50 pound weights

In each round, each player will select any two weights they have remaining.  They will place one weight on their own scale (left or right) and they will place one weight on their opponent's scale (left or right).

The goal is at the end of any round to have your Scale of Justice evenly balanced.  The first person in each match-up to have their scales perfectly balanced with an equal amount of weight on both left and right side will win this Elimination and re-enter the game.  The loser will be eliminated from the competition.

If all weights are used and neither scale is perfectly balanced, then the person who's scale is CLOSEST to being perfectly balanced will win.

Each round there is no time limit but you cannot take too long.  If they do NOT MAIL ME after too long (roughly 5 minutes) then for that turn instead of placing 1 weight on their own scale and 1 on their opponent's scale then instead both weights will be placed on their own scale that round (the heaviest one they have left on the side with more weight and the lightest one they have left on the side with less weight)

THIS TIME THERE IS A TWIST.  Each person will have 2 special advantages known as The Switch.  When mailing how to place your weights you can choose to use The Switch.  What this does is it switches whatever side your opponent places their weights on for that round on both their own scale and your scale.  So if they place a weight on the left side then The Switch makes it placed on the right side instead.  You can use this TWICE EACH.  You would let me know when sending your weight placements.

NOTE: On each turn I will only reveal the totals on each scale and on each side.  It is up to you to keep track of weights used but if you need clarification on which ones you have left then just ask.

Also for each move you can either choose to mail me on TG or on Skype

The elimination ends when a player in a match has their scale perfectly balanced.

If that does not happen before all weights are used (13 rounds as there are 26 weights and you use 2 per round) then it ends and whoever is closest to their scale being 50/50 wins.

Any questions?
1373 days 13 hours ago
RShowFreak
To be clear when you are up you use 2 weights, you mail me

1. Which weight you put on your own scale and on what side (Left or Right)
2. Which weight you put on your opponent's scale and on what side (Left or Right)
1373 days 13 hours ago
Absol
oh the best elim of all time
1373 days 13 hours ago
Absol
i hope jeff slays that vile cunt mrbird and i hope nolan and patrick both stay
1373 days 13 hours ago
LittleMix
GO JEFF!
1373 days 13 hours ago
LittleMix
GO NOLAN AND PATRICK!

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!