This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Yard

3469 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
For Team Chronos, by virtue of the rules of the Past, the existing Ruler would automatically be the Protected.

The current ruler Jordonk competed against the Viewer's choice, noraw6842 in a luck/logic duel and noraw6842 came out victorious.

Thus, noraw6842 becomes the new Ruler of the Past and is the Protected Player from Team Chronos this round.
3469 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
For Team Vortex, by virtue of the rules of the Present, every member cast a vote with the Viewers getting 1 collective vote.  The player with the most votes will be the Protected.

By a vote of 2-2-1, the decision was made for MrOrange890 to be the Protected Player

Thus, MrOrange890 is the Protected Player from Team Vortex this round.

NOTE: The tiebreaker vote is the Weekly Rankings with the vote going to whoever was ranked higher
3469 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
noraw6842 and MrOrange890, as the Protected Players, you cannot be chosen to compete in the Duel of Destiny this Round.

The Viewers will now choose 1 of you to become the Decider.  This player will have the sole power to determine which MEMBERS of their own team and which MEMBERS of the opposing team will compete in The Duel of Destiny.

As I said at the mission, FOUR PEOPLE will face the Duel of Destiny, TWO MEMBERS from Team Chronos and TWO MEMBERS from Team Vortex.  The Duel could be pairs or it could be a free-for-all.  You will find out AT THE DUEL.

You can send me your plea to the Viewers in a confessional and can say whatever you want including who you plan on throwing into the Duel of Destiny.  It could be the truth or a lie.

However, you will have until 8 pm est TOMORROW (Monday) to send me an OFFICIAL VOTE for which players (2 from your own team, 2 from the other losing team) to compete in the Duel of Destiny in the event you are chosen as the Decider.  Signify it is your official vote either in the topic or the text.  YOUR OFFICIAL VOTE WILL NOT BE SHARED WITH THE VIEWERS.  You will be able to change your mind at any point but the most recent decision you send me is final.

Good luck players.
3469 days 4 hours ago
ofl1998
Grats MrOrange and noraw
3469 days 4 hours ago
jman96
Congrats orange and nora
3468 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
It is time to reveal who the Decider will be
3468 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
The viewers have decided.

As always, the vote tally will remain a mystery.

The person the viewers have chosen to be The Decider is
MrOrange890
3468 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
MrOrange890 had to decide which members of Team Chronos and Team Vortex would participate in the Duel of Destiny in which the winner returns to their team and the loser would be eliminated.

The decision has been made.
3468 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
MrOrange890 has chosen to participate in the Duel of Destiny:

From Team Chronos, kaylee21 and Jordonk

From Team Vortex, CharlieBibi and jman96

So the next Duel of Destiny will be

kaylee21  vs.  Jordonk  vs.  CharlieBibi  vs.  jman96

For this Duel you only need to be online at the same time as the person on your team, you will find out when you compete if you will compete against each other or work as a team against the other team

If you begin the Duel before 1 am est TONIGHT then the schedule moves up with the next challenge to be tomorrow.

But the absolute deadline is to be done by 1 am est TOMORROW (29 hours from now).

Good luck.
3468 days 5 hours ago
ofl1998
Thanks MrOrange for safety and gl to the four competitors. Especially to my team members.
3468 days 5 hours ago
Gaiaphage
thanks for safety orange, gl yall
3468 days 4 hours ago
jman96
Here I go again.
3468 days 4 hours ago
noraw6842
gl competitors!
3462 days 1 hour ago
RShowFreak
I can now reveal the results of The Protected
3462 days 1 hour ago
noraw6842
if michael is protected i will cry jesus tears

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!