This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Yard

3482 days 5 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Grats yall
3481 days 5 hours ago
noraw6842
so yeah....8:26pm est no results
3481 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
It is time to reveal who the Decider will be
3481 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
The viewers have decided.

As always, the vote tally will remain a mystery.

The person the viewers have chosen to be The Decider is
Jordonk
3481 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
Jordonk had to decide which members of Team Chronos and Team Vortex would participate in the Duel of Destiny in which the winner returns to their team and the loser would be eliminated.

The decision has been made.
3481 days 5 hours ago
noraw6842
GRATS Jordan
3481 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
Jordonk has chosen to participate in the Duel of Destiny:

From Team Chronos, immaxyman

From Team Vortex, Ahmir99

So the next Duel of Destiny will be

immaxyman   vs.   Ahmir99

You will both need to be online at the same time, as well as online with me since it is a LIVE Duel.

If you begin the Duel before 1 am est TONIGHT then the schedule moves up with the next challenge to be tomorrow.

But the absolute deadline is to be done by 1 am est TOMORROW (29 hours from now).

Good luck.
3481 days 5 hours ago
noraw6842
gl ahmir and immax
3481 days 4 hours ago
RShowFreak
Since ofl1998 was the most popular player with the Viewers, he will be rewarded with gaining 2 point in the Weekly Rankings

Since kaylee21 was the least popular player with the Viewers, she will be punished by losing 2 point in the Weekly Rankings
3481 days 4 hours ago
jman96
Gl ahmir and max
3481 days 3 hours ago
ofl1998
Gl all
3478 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
I can now reveal the results of The Protected
3478 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
For Team Vortex, by virtue of the rules of the Past, the existing Ruler would automatically be the Protected.

The current ruler ofl1998 competed against the Viewer's choice, MrOrange890 in a luck/logic duel and ofl1998 came out victorious.

Thus, ofl1998 remains the Ruler of the Past and is the Protected Player from Team Vortex this round.
3478 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
For Team Chronos, by virtue of the rules of the Present, every member cast a vote with the Viewers getting 1 collective vote.  The player with the most votes will be the Protected.

By a vote of 3-2, the decision was made for Gaiaphage to be the Protected Player

Thus, Gaiaphage is the Protected Player from Team Chronos this round.

NOTE: immaxyman did not vote so any votes he received to be Protected were NULLIFIED
3478 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
ofl1998 and Gaiaphage, as the Protected Players, you cannot be chosen to compete in the Duel of Destiny this Round.

The Viewers will now choose 1 of you to become the Decider.  This player will have the sole power to determine which member of their own team and which member of the opposing team will compete in The Duel of Destiny.

You can send me your plea to the Viewers in a confessional and can say whatever you want including who you plan on throwing into the Duel of Destiny.  It could be the truth or a lie.

However, you will have until 8 pm est TOMORROW (Wednesday) to send me an OFFICIAL VOTE for which players (1 from your own team, 1 from the other losing team) to compete in the Duel of Destiny in the event you are chosen as the Decider.  Signify it is your official vote either in the topic or the text.  YOUR OFFICIAL VOTE WILL NOT BE SHARED WITH THE VIEWERS.  You will be able to change your mind at any point but the most recent decision you send me is final.

Good luck players.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!