This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cycle 7 - WEEK TWO

Topic » Cycle 7 - WEEK TWO

4567 days 20 hours ago
kebin65
[[NICKI]]
http://tiny.cc/1er3p

cheer4u ;; Very, Very sexy! Its not very androgyny except for the hat which kinda upsets me because you are one of my favorites.
Alex ;; I feel a full-body shot could've helped you. This photo is good, but forgettable. There's nothing that makes this shot stand out and I bet I'll forget it by the end of the day.
kebin ;; However judging this shot, I think this is quite nice. This is a great angle on your face. Your cheek bones looks amazing. I love the expression as well. I wish there was more androgyny to this photo. The only thing that sorta makes this androgynous is the hat. However, not bad.
4567 days 20 hours ago
kebin65
[[NAIMA]]
http://tiny.cc/aqnpw

cheer4u ;; Not very strong. There is also no androgyny. This looks like an add from walmart or target.
Alex ;;  There's a certain vulnerability in this shot that I like. I feel like it's a different take on this shot. Good job Naima, I think you're one of the best here (though Kahlen should've won cycle 4 :P)
kebin ;; I'm surprised you didn't rock this shoot. I mean your makeover on ANTM gave you quite an androgynous look. I expected something better than this at least! I mean it's pretty I guess, but it's nothing special and quite bland to be honest.
4567 days 20 hours ago
kebin65
[[JESSICA]]
http://tiny.cc/jbuut

cheer4u ;; I really like how its kind of a bad girl with a classy elegance. Nice picture!
Alex ;;  This is great Jessica. It's unique and stands out. It's one of my favorite of the day.
kebin ;; You look like a high fashion gladiator! Interesting take on "androgyny". I quite like this photograph. You look a bit dazed in the face, and you could've loosened up around the neck and waist areas, but overall I think you did a good job.
4567 days 20 hours ago
Bdreezy15
well im happy with the critique i got :)
4567 days 20 hours ago
kebin65
[[COCO]]
http://tiny.cc/gkk08

cheer4u ;; Its very sexy, with a type of train conducter masculine!
Alex ;; Third week in a row where you're screaming. I think you need to change it up a bit. Ignoring that I like it. It just feels a bit femine and the others have fit the brand better than you. Not your best Coco.
kebin ;; Alex is right; this is your third week in a row screaming. Your shots always are so loud. Maybe try toning it down to show us your versatility? Not to say I don't like this shot. I in fact like the fact that it's loud, and you overall made the risk work. I just don't like the fact that your legs are squat as if you're on the toilet. Also I wish I saw your face more. However, this shot has personality, which I love.
4567 days 20 hours ago
kebin65
[[CIARA]]
http://tiny.cc/5n42r

cheer4u ;; I really really like this picture! Very sexy type of bad "gangster" picture. Even though it very simple without all the greased up hair and fancy man clothes, it really work.Very good!!
Alex ;; I love this shot Ciara. It's humorous. You fit the brand and had a little fun with it. It reminds me of Natasha from ANTM in cycle eight when she posed as a man. She had a lot of fun and got a good shot out of it. It's a great job Ciara.
kebin ;; You made this brief work for you. The concept is straight forward. "Yo, I'm a super tough gangsta", but hey! It works. I like the attitude in the face and the body language. You did a solid job.
4567 days 20 hours ago
kebin65
[[ALESSANDRA]]
http://tiny.cc/nnibe

cheer4u ;; This is a really good picture! It really complies the masculine side with the clothes and the greased hair, but definitly shows the femine side the the beautiful facial expression! Very Good!
Alex ;; Very strong pose and strong face. You fit the brand perfectly. You completely owned the shot. My only criticism would be that it would be stronger if you were facing the camera. Still it's a fantastic shot.
kebin ;; Did not expect this from you at all, but who gives a shit. I LOVE IT! This is such a strong shot. Your in profile, yet your face is still so strong and your expression is still so focused. I love the intensity in your face. I think also you were one of the only ones who truly got that sorta 'masculine swagger' in the body. Loving this body language! My favorite of the week, Alessandra. You did a great job!

====

Time for the judges to deliberate. When I call you back, 10 of you will be moving on to the next round and 4 of you will be up on the chopping block. Good luck!
4567 days 20 hours ago
Bdreezy15
will that be 2night or 2marrow?
4567 days 20 hours ago
kebin65
Tonight
4567 days 20 hours ago
DianeRhea
good luck everyone!
4567 days 19 hours ago
Bdreezy15
yay.... lol
4567 days 19 hours ago
kebin65
[[[CALL-OUT]]]

====

14 models stand before me. However, I will only call 10 of you. The 4 of you that I do not call will be up for the public voting.

So, who gets top photo this week??

#1: ALESSANDRA
This is a stunning shot! Congratulations!

#2: KATE
You're still going strong. Congratulations!

#3: LARA

#4: JESSICA

#5: CIARA

#6: CARRIE

#7: FEI FEI

#8: ANJA

#9: COCO

===

Chantal, Karlie, Naima, Nicki and Nicola, you five are at the bottom of the pack this week. Some of you failed this week. Some of you did alright, but not well enough. Either way, four of you will be up for the public vote and one of you will join the others.

#10: NICOLA

====

NAIMA, CHANTAL, KARLIE and NICKI, you are in the Bottom 4 this week. Good luck.
4567 days 19 hours ago
Bdreezy15
dammit :(
4567 days 19 hours ago
DianeRhea
phew! i promise to do better next round! good luck everyone!
4567 days 19 hours ago
Bdreezy15
diane will yu support me :)

open group

Kebin's Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!