This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cycle 7 - WEEK TWO

Topic » Cycle 7 - WEEK TWO

4566 days 23 hours ago
kebin65
[[[THE VOTE]]]

Who should stay? VOTE NOW

http://www.tengaged.com/group/2761/poll/c7-elimination-poll-2-who-has-strongest-portfolio-and-should-stay-competition-63876

Remember that campaigning for votes is against the rules.
4566 days 21 hours ago
SweetRem
I made first call out,  yay! thanks judges ,anyone see the competition yet?
4566 days 20 hours ago
EllaElla
Uggh! Againnnn :/
4566 days 15 hours ago
raygan94
it seems like everything i do is never enough :/ goodluck all :)
4566 days 12 hours ago
kebin65
[[[ELIMINATION]]]

===

Nicki, Karlie, Chantal and Karlie, I can only save 2 models based on the public's decision. That means 2 of you will be leaving the competition.

With the highest votes, the first model I will be saving is...

CHANTAL
Congratulations!

One spot is left. Last spot in the Final 12 goes to

NICKI

===

Karlie and Naima, honestly quite shocked to see you both go this soon, but unfortunately the public has spoken and you are both leaving the competition. Thanks for playing.

===

Karlie's Portfolio :: http://i43.tinypic.com/15wx6k4.jpg
Naima's Portfolio :: http://i39.tinypic.com/r7j8y9.jpg
4566 days 12 hours ago
Danielvk
Bye guys :( I dont think Chantal deserved to stay though over any of us.
4566 days 12 hours ago
Millzipede
The wrong two got eliminated :(

*hugs Karlie*
4566 days 12 hours ago
Bdreezy15
so you think i shuldve gotten eliminated :O
4566 days 7 hours ago
EllaElla
Tbh i didnt even deserve too be in the bottom 4. Goodbye. I thought i had better port than both girls staying goodbye.
4566 days 6 hours ago
Kevian
OMG How did Karlie go home?? Woah.
4566 days 4 hours ago
kebin65
I disagree with Karlie's elimination as well. I thought the B4 was pretty spot on, but Karlie was the one I thought should've been for-sure saved.
4566 days 4 hours ago
Bdreezy15
i think my portfolio were the best out of all of them
4566 days 4 hours ago
kebin65
If it were me, I would have saved Karlie for sure. Naima and Nicki are sorta tied for second for me. Hopefully Chantal will improve this week.

I hope nobody is spamming for votes. I did get suspicious when I hit 48 votes so quickly, but I did spam a lot of people so votes, so idk.
4566 days 4 hours ago
Bdreezy15
i dont spam shockingly
4566 days 3 hours ago
woorikoh
I'm so upset that karlie went home. Despite her poor attitude each time she is eliminated, she still had very good pictures. I don't think it's fair to have the polls be the deciding factor as to who goes home. I think the judges should also have input into who goes home. Girls with great potential that have had one off week have been sent home over girls who have had a poor performance since the start of the competition.

open group

Kebin's Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!