This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cycle 7 - WEEK SIX

Topic » Cycle 7 - WEEK SIX

4549 days 2 hours ago
hippydude126
but he could at least say about my photo
4545 days 19 hours ago
bobbobachoo1
Sent judging stuff!
4545 days 18 hours ago
Danielvk
Shots have been sent to the judges.
4545 days 2 hours ago
bobbobachoo1
No I'm a judge and I sent my comments in :P
4544 days 19 hours ago
Danielvk
So am i :P
4542 days 22 hours ago
kebin65
[[[WELCOME TO PANEL]]]

=====

*9 models walk into the warehouse towards a runway in the middle of the vast room. As the assemble onto the platform, they look down the catwalk and see the judges, sitting at a table at the end of the runway*

Wow! We're down to the single digits! Congratulations on making it this far, guys, but of course there's still a long way to go before one of you takes home the title. For one of you, that journey will end by the end of this round.

---

Now, joining me on the panel this week:

Danielvk (Daniela Ryde), host of Danielvk's NTM
bobbobachoo1 (Alex)
Jermin, editor-in-chief of T-Model Magazine

=====

You all selected a Greek God or Goddess and portrayed him/her in your photographs. Let's see how you did!
4542 days 22 hours ago
kebin65
[[NICOLA]]
(portraying Aphrodite)

http://i42.tinypic.com/3094lsw.jpg

--

Daniela :: This is a so-so photo for me. I love the dress, and the body, but I don’t like the face. This face looks almost drunk to me, but Aphrodite is the love goddess and it does represent “in-love” I guess. So it does represent the theme, but it isn’t the best photo.

Alex :: I like this shot Nicola. This is pretty sexy which I like. I see goddess of procreation, but not love. You seem just very lustful and not in love. As a modeling shot it's great, but I think you only got half the character. Maybe I'm nit-picking, but though this may seem like a really negative critique, it's not and I do really like the shot. It's just getting pretty late in the game and I gotta nit-pick.

Jermin :: Aphrodite, very well done!! I love the face its sultry and brings me in. i like that you arm is also on your shoulder the whole pose and feeling for aphrodite is here. very well done.

Kebin :: I see Aphrodite. The body is very sensual, and you've got a very sultry, lustful look in your eyes. I'm just not really wowed by this shot. I think Aphrodite was one of the easier ones to pick, and you could've done a lot with the brief. I think the final shot is nice, but it is a bit stiff and safe for me. I'm not really wowed.
4542 days 22 hours ago
kebin65
[[COCO]]
(portraying Eris)

http://i44.tinypic.com/r7unbt.jpg

--

Daniela :: This is your worst photo to date. Eris is the goddess of arguing, technically. And this doesn’t represent to me. She looks like she is in the middle of a seizure, and It just drives me crazy. I’m sorry, but I hate it.

Alex ::  I think this is your best shot Coco. That face is just stunning. The face is to die-for. You're managed to do chaotic without going so crazy that it loses it's fashion appeal. I think the coats a little weird, I'm a bit confused about the styling, but still, stellar job.

Jermin ::  Eris, the goddess of chaos...... damnnnnn you ripping in this picture. i love the dynamics and different things happening in this photo. the hands up, dress flaring, the face killer job girl. the only thing is you lost a bit of the neck but other than that great job.

Kebin :: What is throwing this shot off is the face. You were better off just leaving the original face for Coco instead of having me edit this one on. I think your portrayal of Eris is so strong until we reach the face. This is a risky angle, and unfortunately it doesn't work for this shot. The head tilt is just way too much, and the lack of neck makes your entire upper body look stiff as hell.
4542 days 22 hours ago
Danielvk
Kebin, you used Jermin's comment for me.
4542 days 22 hours ago
Danielvk
(In Jessica)
4542 days 22 hours ago
kebin65
[[LARA]]
(portraying Urania)

http://hurricanevanessa.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/lara-stone-w-magazine10.jpg

--

Daniela :: Urania is goddess of astronomy. I have no idea of how this shows astronomy. I think she looks really good, and I guess it shows astronomy with the dark backgroumd, and I like it, but I just don’t get it.

Alex :: This isn't your greatest moment Lara. Urania is the muse of astrology and there's nothing astrological about this photo. I wish you were in nature more or holding a globe like Urania usually does. I think though the pose is good your face is sleepy. I'm quite disappointed in you Lara.

Jermin :: the goddesses of music, song and dance.... i dont see any of that here but i will say that this is a beautiful and striking photo of you. just try to follow the theme more. but you seem like a beautiful model with lots of potential hopefully you get to continue.

Kebin :: The ethereal feel of the shot does capture the "heavenly" mood you were trying to get across. I think overall, it's a good shot. The styling is beautiful; I love the flow of the dress and the hair. I do think although this isn't the most unique shot in terms of modeling, you managed to play with subtleties and still produce a striking image. The face, for example, is stunning, and I think the arms fit the movement of the dress. Overall, this is a pretty good shot.
4542 days 22 hours ago
kebin65
[[JESSICA]]
(portraying Athena)

http://i43.tinypic.com/14o7jq1.jpg

--

Daniela ::  Athena is the goddess of war/wisdom, and I LOVE IT!! It represents war, but not in a harmful way. The dress is a little weird, but I love the face. The jaw looks qute, and I love this hair. Good job.

Alex :: I'm not hating this shot. Athena is such a strong goddess who won't take crap from anyone and I'm kinda getting that. I think the arrow is just random. I'm having trouble understanding why it's there. Your face is okay, not great. I think your strong pose makes up for the "eh" face.

Jermin :: i like your pose the shape of your body and scenery. the one thing i dont like is that your profile. i think it took ALOT from the photo if you had just turned a little or faced camera it would have been dynamic. but good job, next time show more face cause i would love to see the power in your face.

Kebin :: This looks more like Artemis, but I do get Athena from this shot. Overall, this shot is quite lovely. You just look so fluid and graceful from head to toe, and even though your pose is quite literal, it is still clear that you are acknowledging the fashion aspect of the shoot. You've got a beautiful profile as well. You could use some more fire behind those eyes, but overall this is a strong shot.
4542 days 21 hours ago
kebin65
[[CARRIE]]
(portraying Demeter)

http://i42.tinypic.com/sdgpom.jpg

--

Daniela :: Demeter is the goddess of harvest and agriculture. I love this! I think this shows a very high fashion edge of Carrie, and The background shows the agriculture, and her face, and the dress is so fierce! My favorite of you, so far. Good job.

Alex ::  This shot is fantastic Carrie. Just looking at the shot I can tell it's Demeter. You really got into character. Your pose is so intricate and interesting. I love the way you used your angles. Your face is absolutely gorgeous also. Stellar job Carrie.

Jermin :: harvest.. yessss i see your protrayal with the background beautiful. but to be honest im not loving the dress. Its too wedding for me. i like the orange things across shows harvest in a way but if you had a better dress, you would have hit a home run.

Kebin :: I wish you had been a bit softer with the face, but this is probably your best shot yet. You managed to make what could've been a very stiff, awkward pose look quite fluid and natural, perfectly fitting the description of your goddess. You look beautiful, and while I agree with Jermin about the dress, you still produced a good shot.
4542 days 21 hours ago
kebin65
[[ANJA]]
(portraying Artemis)

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_OidZJnbVs9M/S8az0lI9l-I/AAAAAAAAG-Y/anoor0Ui9oA/s1600/AnjaRubik2010Quazi10.jpg

--

Daniela :: Artemis is the goddess of hunt, and is also a powerful female. I think this is the opposite. She looks exhausted, not a strong female. I also don’t think this is a good photo of Anja, there is no hunt, no strong feminist, it’s weak.

Alex ::  I like the way you used the zebra spread which shows your a hunter which Artemis is. This picture though is way too sexy for Artemis. A part of Artemis is being the goddess of virginity and this is not a virgin in this shot. You look like you're just about to have sex right now as a matter of fact. Way too sexy for the character you're portraying.

Jermin :: you see i had to think about this but maybe this is just my interpretation, as the goddess of hunt, you have killed your prey the zebra and turn him into fashion. if im right then girl you have inspired me. i like photos that art one dimensional you made me think and i love that ALOT!! i like the pose, wish the bathing suit was a little darker.

Kebin :: I think the body is hot, and your portrayal of Artemis is great. I love the twisting of the legs. You've created a great body shape! I do think you could've worked the face out more, though. You look tired and dull in the eyes, and you face just really isn't shining through.
4542 days 21 hours ago
kebin65
[[CHANTAL]]
(portraying Hilaeira)

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/Image/ANTM-Cycle-Nine/Chantal-Sweet-n-sour.jpg

--

Daniela :: F I N A L L Y! You finally did good! Hilaria is the goddess of fun, laughter and you represented! This is your best photo to date, and you showed it all. I’m so proud. Keep up the good work.

Alex :: You were my favorite at the beginning. I thought you were gorgeous and very high-fashion. This week your photo is not bad at all, but I think it's very safe. I think you chose a generic goddess with an easy description of them and had a very safe photo. The photo is good and you portrayed your goddess, but you took no risks.

Jermin ::  name means shining, very good for the theme!! its simply thats the only thing that bugs me. nice face but tbh other than sticking to the theme im not a big fan sorry :/ Its just tooooo blah you know what i mean.. its an inhale no exhale.

Kebin :: It's a pretty shot, but I'm not loving it. I don't know. The smile just looks so cheesy, and your body is a bit stiff and awkward for me. Those gorgeous blue eyes are your saving grace in this shot, but overall I need more.

open group

Kebin's Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!