This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cycle 7 - WEEK SIX

Topic » Cycle 7 - WEEK SIX

4526 days 7 hours ago
kebin65
[[ALESSANDRA]]
(portraying Hephaestus)

http://images.askmen.com/photos/alessandra-ambrosio/alessandra-ambrosio-87800.jpg

--

Daniela :: Hephaestus is the god of crafts. I don’t get how that matches this. It looks like a photo taken by an amateur model. It’s not impressive, you could do better.

Alex :: I love your interpretation of fire. It's subtle, but is still clearly fire. As a fashion shot I think it's bad. The styling is awfully slutty and your face is horrible. You needed to greatly tone it down, it's just too much. Your face is so stern.

Jermin :: for the goddess of fire tbh i expected more. like even what  coco did would have worked. like i was bored hmmph. i dont like the pink and then your face is ugly might as well be cause your covering it a bit. you didnt do it for me i'm sorry.

Kebin :: I have a hard time believing this is the best that you could do. You nailed the brief, but you didn't nail the shot at all, and I'm shocked that you couldn't do more than this! The face is so stiff (especially those lips), you have no arms in this shot and the part of the body I can see, I'm not impressed.
4526 days 7 hours ago
kebin65
[[FEI FEI]]
(portraying Ares)

http://i41.tinypic.com/j9wkk8.jpg

--

Daniela :: Aries is the goddess of war and fighting, I dont see it here. I do think she looks very good, but it doesnt represent, so overall its okay. You could do better.

Alex :: I love this shot. This shot screams high fashion and has all the components I wanted. It portrays your character well and your looking fabulous. This is fierce.

Jermin :: very well done, i love the color skeem, the feel of the shot and the essence/pose. you really make me feel something like is the war over? what have you been thru.. how was it. one of the best of the bunch that ive seen

Kebin :: My problem is the face. Very, very beautiful. Stunning, actually, but at the same time unfocused. You chose Ares; give the fire behind those eyes! You look slightly aloof and had you stared into the barrel of the camera with fire behind your eyes, this would've been a knock out.

---

That concludes panel for this week. When you return, I will announce the models who will be safe and the models who are not. Good luck.
4526 days 6 hours ago
kebin65
[[[CALL-OUT]]]

===

9 models stand before me. 7 models will be called. 2 of you will be facing the public vote. Who will it be this time around?

Photo of the week goes to...
#1 : JESSICA

Congratulations!
#2 : FEI FEI
#3 : CARRIE
#4 : ANJA
#5 : NICOLA
#6 : LARA

Alessandra, Chantal and Coco, you three are at the bottom of the pack this week. For one of you, the journey will definitely continue. For two of you, the journey may not.
#7 : COCO

Close call there, Coco.

----

Alessandra and Chantal, you will be facing the public vote. Good luck!
4526 days 6 hours ago
Danielvk
:X Chantal deserved to stay.
4526 days 6 hours ago
Leacroft
OMG thanks you guys <333333!!!!
I never thought i was going to win but you surprised me!
4526 days 5 hours ago
Juergen
:S Thanks Judges ;(
4526 days 1 hour ago
Millzipede
Thanks judges but just so you know, Urania is the goddess of the heavens, not goddess of astronomy :L
4525 days 8 hours ago
bobbobachoo1
^Sorry that's my bad then. I looked it up and that's what I saw.
4525 days 6 hours ago
kebin65
She actually is the muse of astronomy, but the correlation of astronomy and the heavens/skies worked for me.
4524 days 7 hours ago
kebin65
[[[ELIMINATION]]]

===

Alessandra and Chantal, the votes are in. One of you will be advancing in the competition. The other will end her journey here.

Alessandra, I realize the shoot was difficult in some sense, but you just fell flat on your face. Your shot was by far the panel's least favorite photograph this week, and it definitely is the lowest point for you in the competition.

Chantal, your shot was decent. However, it was safe and a tad bit boring sitting next to the other shots. You've improved, but you still remain near or at the bottom of the pack every single week. How long can we take you like this?

The public made its decision...
ALESSANDRA
Congratulations.

Chantal, the journey ends here. Thank you so much for being with us, but you are out tonight.

Chantal's Portfolio: http://i42.tinypic.com/34489qo.jpg

open group

Kebin's Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!