This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Fallen Comrads

Topic » Fallen Comrads

4716 days 19 hours ago
GabCo
next one: Ireks

I tried to give my best and play my game, being good at challenges and trust the right people, but unfortunately I trusted the wrong people and that's what brought me in Ponderosa. The people that voted me out can kiss my @$$ :)
4716 days 19 hours ago
yankeeman311
honestly ben, i had no choice but to try and target u and john. if i hadnt of talked john into voting u out u would prob b here instead of me and i would of got 7th. i had to seperate u and john but i have so much respect for u as a gameplayer. srry
4716 days 19 hours ago
sandman43
i remember it was a tiebreaker vote. i was the guy that was up against u. Sorry man, but it was me or u. Don't take it the wrong way, please
4716 days 19 hours ago
yankeeman311
ireks i wanted to keep u over john but i thought it would b beneficial at the time to keep john in the game. srry man but u took advantages we didnt want u to have
4716 days 19 hours ago
Spinner554
Ireks, you were voted out because me and John that you were holding an idol. But in the end, you being voted out helped me take out john, so...erm, thanks?
4716 days 19 hours ago
GabCo
next one: midget

nothing
4716 days 19 hours ago
Spinner554
You were off for 6 days...nuff said
4716 days 19 hours ago
sandman43
What did u do in this game?
4716 days 19 hours ago
yankeeman311
dude u were my top ally. wat happened to u?
4716 days 19 hours ago
yankeeman311
i got a long speech for john lol
4716 days 19 hours ago
Spinner554
I suspect a very long one. lol
4716 days 19 hours ago
smiley20
get fast to me please because i want to see now what are you thinking about me and i only have 2 minutes to stay
4716 days 19 hours ago
Spinner554
John deserves an essay from me. lol
4716 days 19 hours ago
GabCo
ok

lets go to smiley quickly

I'm sad of not being in the final3 being eliminated so close to the end but i had a great game and i think i did above expectations by being 4ths
4716 days 19 hours ago
yankeeman311
same lol. us 2 really backstabbed him

open group

Survivor: Should it come back?

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!