This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Fallen Comrads

Topic » Fallen Comrads

4716 days 19 hours ago
yankeeman311
smiley srry u got voted out. i believe u could of played better strategically but u had bad luck in timezones. u were worth keeping over avatar
4716 days 19 hours ago
sandman43
u exceeded my expectations, i can tell u that. u played great, but got screwed at the end
4716 days 19 hours ago
Spinner554
Smiley, I tried my damndest to keep you. I needed you here. lol, you blew by my expectations of your placing. Random.org just wasn't on our side today <3
4716 days 19 hours ago
Spinner554
Can we do avatar next and do john last? LOL
4716 days 19 hours ago
sandman43
i got a lot to say about john
4716 days 19 hours ago
yankeeman311
yea avatar is short and sweet for me lol
4716 days 19 hours ago
Spinner554
JOHNNY BOY! I luv ya man. Sucks I had to vote you out. I know that you would have stayed loyal to me no matter what, but if I would have stayed loyal to you I would have had no chance of winning. So Im sorry but I had to blindside you. You are a very good competitor and deserve to be in GabCo's Game's HOF. lol <3
4716 days 19 hours ago
GabCo
ok
4716 days 19 hours ago
Spinner554
Avatar: You were here in the beginning...then not. What happened? :/
4716 days 19 hours ago
yankeeman311
john u were honestly the best player in the game. i knew u were a threat wen we took out ben and i thought i was making a deal wit the devil cuz i thought if i helped u take down ben and ireks u would easily win. lucky for me spinner shared my common goal of taking u down too. but i have mad respect for u cuz u gave me heart attacks in challenges. u played great and i wish u were still on tengaged. u deserve to come back for a season
4716 days 19 hours ago
GabCo
say avatars and johns

johns
haha well fuck this I saw this coming. I knew with Bens comments and shit aobut me being a shepard put a huge target on my back. oh well i ont really care casue i feel like i won

nothing
4716 days 19 hours ago
sandman43
John, u didn't win anything. u aligned urself with everyone and that led to ur downfall. I respect u as a competitor, but i didn't really enjoy hearing some of the stuff u said
4716 days 19 hours ago
yankeeman311
avatar u were innactive. idk how u made it this far
4716 days 19 hours ago
sandman43
U were inactive for 3 days; u got voted out. Similar situation to Midget's
4716 days 19 hours ago
Spinner554
AND THEN, there was the Final 3. lol

open group

Survivor: Should it come back?

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!