This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

4683 days 13 hours ago
GabCo
Where the two finalists fight for Sole Survivor
4683 days 13 hours ago
yankeeman311
hey guys. i feel i deserve to win cuz i thought from the beginning to b here. my tribe was down 7-4 and eventually 7-2 in the merge. my best move in the game was ratting ben and john out to each other which convinced john to vote ben out to take ben down. once ireks was out i knew john had to go and it would b hard. then spinner and i did the most important move by taking out john. in the final 3 i had to choose between 2 friends but i beat spinner for immunity and took sand. i won 5 immunities and if i had not won i would not b here rite now. so i truly feel i deserve to win this over sand and i gave this 169%. so please vote for me
4683 days 13 hours ago
Tykeal
Dear Finalists, why should you deserve the right of being the SOLE SURVIVOR?

What moves have you done to make yourself better than your opponent?

Why does your opponent NOT deserve to win?

Which jury member deserves to be in the finals?:
4683 days 13 hours ago
yankeeman311
*fought
4683 days 12 hours ago
yankeeman311
@ tykeal:

1. i deserve to b sole survivor cuz i gave it my all and was fully committed to this game

2. i was a big part of getting ben and john out plus i won 5 immunities

3. sand doesnt deserve to beat me cuz i feel he didnt really make any strategic moves plus i won more challenges than me

4. i think john deserves to b in the finals the most cuz he had a great combo of being a great strategic player and great at challenges. he deserves to come back for a future season
4683 days 12 hours ago
Spinner554
Ahem *polishes my second 3rd place finish*

Yankee: Why did you not choose me to come to the finals? You knew I deserved to be there more than sadman and yet you didn't choose me. You would have had Sandman's vote in the Final Tribal. Wrong Move.

Sandman: Some would say that you flew under the radar. I say that you didn't have any strategy at all besides sheeping to yankee. What was your strategy in this game?

Both: If I had made it to the Finals against you, and the other hadnt making the total of Jurors 8 I believe, do you think you would have won and why? What if all 3 of us made Final Tribal? What would the Final Vote Tallies be?
4683 days 12 hours ago
Spinner554
Also, for Yankee, why does John deserve to be there more than me?
4683 days 12 hours ago
Spinner554
Excuse me, Imeant a total of 9 jury members
4683 days 12 hours ago
yankeeman311
@ spinner:

1. i chose to take sandman to the finals for 2 reasons. the 1st was he was my friend b4 the game and helped me out a lot. the 2nd reason was the final 4. u tried to vote me out and he stuck his neck out to keep me around. if i denied him final 2 after he saved my ass i would look like a dick and a huge backstab. if u would not of voted me out u woulda had much better chances of going to the final 2.

2. i believe it could of gone either way if i took u. some wouldnt of voted u cuz u got voted out earlier but some mighta voted u cuz they thought u played better. if it was final 3 i think either me or u would win. im not sure wat the exact tally would b but i think it would b a very close vote
4683 days 12 hours ago
yankeeman311
and john deserves to b here more than u cuz he didnt go to redemption island plus i believe he was better at challenges than u plus if we kept him he would of won and u no it
4683 days 12 hours ago
sandman43
My strategy was indeed to lay low and make sure i made it to the merge before i made the moves. I literally went behind BEN and John backs to vote them out. I didn't have to make moves; i had the strength to carry myself to the final 3 where Yankee made the choice to take me. I played with honor and i'm proud of that, no matter what anyone says.
4683 days 12 hours ago
Zed55
*Comes back form being gone*

Thought I would say hi
4683 days 12 hours ago
sandman43
@Spinner

If u had made it to the final 2 against me, there's no way u would lose.

Now, if it were a final 3, then the votes would be much closer.
4683 days 12 hours ago
Spinner554
I honestly, by your answers, dont wanna vote for either of you :S

I voted though
4683 days 12 hours ago
bingo21
*sneaks into tribal council ready to rig votes*
4683 days 12 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
*paddles a canoe to say hi*

open group

Survivor: Should it come back?

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!