This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

4682 days 20 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
Pshh if I made finals, I believe I could've won haha.
4682 days 18 hours ago
Spinner554
Honestly Dark, had you and Titan not blindsided bear, MMMMM and BB wouldnt have made Finals. However, they did :/

Although Titan you bingo me and bear deserved it most for all the hard work we put into the game. lol But what're you gunna' do, ya' know?
4681 days 20 hours ago
yankeeman311
@ ireks:

i voted for u cuz simply i thought it was the best move at the time. i wanted to give john all the power that way i wasnt the biggest target left. i wanted to get rid of john instead of u but i knew it wasnt the rite time. plus u had the advantage in an immunity challenge and most likely a hii. so it was just ur time. srry man
4681 days 19 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
@Spinner: The TATOAAII or whatever it was called rocked that game lol.
4681 days 12 hours ago
Spinner554
TATOAA ;)
4681 days 9 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
Remember when we added the II after you played your idol though haha.
4681 days 2 hours ago
BENLINUS
Ok well as much as I would like to have seen John or spinner here I'll accept yankee as he had to work hard post merge

Yankee, although you were playing both sides after merge I respect that as good strategy, you were good at challenges and that also makes you a good player

Sand, wtf did you do this whole game? You are like the spare wheel which never had to be used. You floated this whole game then act cocky? I hope this jury isn't bitter and votes Yankee to win...

Jury, would you want someone who did fuck all this whole game to Beat you and win?! Or someone who maybe did play you but worked well, playing others is part of this game... So that's why tonight I hope Yankee the more deserving person wins. Yankee no surprise you have my vote
4680 days 22 hours ago
yankeeman311
Thanks ben =]
4680 days 18 hours ago
BENLINUS
No problem :)
4680 days 14 hours ago
sandman43
U didn't do shit, James. So, don't be talking about me like that.
4680 days 14 hours ago
BENLINUS
I did more a hell of a lot more then you, Ben. You tried to stay out of danger by hiding behind anyone you could. Your lucky anyone can even notice you at this last tribal
4680 days 14 hours ago
sandman43
I'm in the finals and ur not. In fact, i lied to ur face and sent ur ass over to Ponderosa.
4680 days 14 hours ago
BENLINUS
You lied to me in a mail... it's easy.. look Ill lie here
"Sand you deserve to be in that final"

see easy... and floaters can get to the final... doesnt mean they deserve it dumbass
4659 days 14 hours ago
johnoliver96
i seem like a douche in my speech sorry i was pissed :P

open group

Survivor: Should it come back?

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!