This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9 (Sheng Li)

Topic » Tribal Council #9 (Sheng Li)

4009 days 6 hours ago
seittertps1120
Votes are due by 9 PM EST tomorrow

No Vote = Self Vote

You cannot vote for Corey as he has immunity

----------------------------------

Group Question: After 29 days in this game, if you leave tonight, what experiences will you leave with this game? Good or bad?
4009 days 6 hours ago
Radiohead
After 29 games, i've learned one thing. Timing is everything. That says a lot about both challenges and tribal councils as well. :)
4009 days 6 hours ago
seittertps1120
^Days, not games lol
4009 days 6 hours ago
iAwkwardxo
I've learnt that people can be liars, like when Josh lied about me having an Idol, It also taught me I am a loyal person :)
4009 days 6 hours ago
Alyxandra
After 29 days in this game, if you leave tonight, what experiences will you leave with this game? Good or bad?

Good because this is a very fun game and I've enjoyed playing it.
4009 days 6 hours ago
NJDevil19
Even though I'm not leaving, I've had a really good time so far.  I've learned that every person can go out and win the game and that underestimating people is your downfall in this game.
4009 days 5 hours ago
writerzblock10
The biggest thing I've learned is that this game if you actually play it, it is freaking hard. But honestly, I love it. I wouldn't change any of it. But I'm worried being the first one out of the challenge. What place does that put me in the game? Is that everyone's way of telling me I'm on the bottom? It doesn't feel good at all.
4009 days 5 hours ago
Realchance
Im out tonight. I know this because they are all scared. well you puss bags should know karma will bite you in the ass. Someone named Maddalyn is a snake. See this doesnt effect me in any way. I will not play again if offered because this is poorly structured. Tonight my vote is for the third fakest here. Cory the fakest has immunity and Maddalyns next so im voting the third fakest.
4009 days 5 hours ago
NJDevil19
how am I the fakest?
4009 days 5 hours ago
Realchance
Im not addressing you so shut it. You will NOT receive my jury vote. No matter who your next to.
4009 days 5 hours ago
NJDevil19
sick bro. and what are we scared of about you? Your ability to self-vote or your complete incompetence in challenges?
4009 days 5 hours ago
Realchance
Im sorry that im involved in groups BETTER THEN THIS. I FORGOT TO VOTE ONCE BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN AT THE HOSPITAL WITH MY DYING FATHER. THIS HOST SUCKS. I REGRET JOINING. ITS A MIRACLE THAT THIS HAS MADE FOUR SEASONS.
4009 days 5 hours ago
JoshJosh123
*sits looking c.u.t.e on the jury bench*
4009 days 5 hours ago
NJDevil19
Then why don't you just quit and save us the vote? everyone else is playing their heart out to be here.  If you don't like it, just leave.  This is a very good group game. I know because I've played in others.  There are certain ways to leave this game, but your outburst just shows how little class you have.  I'm sorry about your father, but one self-vote doesn't take away the fact that you've done nothing in this game.
4009 days 5 hours ago
iAwkwardxo
omg shut it chance - flips weave-
4009 days 5 hours ago
Realchance
*gets in Corys face*
you like this because you stand a chance. I have class. You have a final 2 with everyone here. no im not gonna spare you the vote. This is about my 100th group game. seitter gets ranked 100/100 for hosting abilty

open group

Seitter's Survivor: Hikawa Shrine

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!