This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Message Boards

Topic » Message Boards

3873 days 5 hours ago
evann
after the episode we will come here and dish about what happen
3873 days 4 hours ago
evann
What are you reviews on episode one? what are you predictions on the season? please give an honest rate on the girls?
3873 days 4 hours ago
evann
Official Cast:

Ashley (kort)
Julianne "julez" (evann)
Camero (deshonbannedisback)
Kat (kat_rog)
Alivia (judicamille)
Lb (kaylee)
Gemmi (crush)
Anne (shoronda)
3873 days 4 hours ago
evann
so what did everyone think
3873 days 4 hours ago
kaylee21
Kat: She was EXTRA. Glad she got sent home.

Camero: She could have made the season really good. She was a Mehgan, a hating ass bitch.

Juelz: I'm feeling her for real! She's on some real shit, i'm liking that she has NO problem calling a bitch out on anything.

Annalynne: I'm liking her for some reason, she's kinda "Fake, but real" I'm waiting to see how she brings this season. She's giving me Sarah BGC11.

Ashley: I LIKE HER! She's all about fun, but she's real. She's showing these girls how BIG girls party and i love it!

(I rated girls who were actually present this episode.)

Prediction: I think this season is kinda going to be like how BGC11 is going MINUS the jumping. But, with the strict-ness of BGC4 and the originality of Season 2.

This episode was GREAT!
3873 days 4 hours ago
evann
I loveed LB this episode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3873 days 4 hours ago
kort
Episode 1 was fierce! I think the drama was very authentic, and the fighting was as well. I just am shocked that 2 girls went home within the same episode on the FIRST episode LOL.

I predict that this season will be one of the good good ones, simply because theirs several distinct personalities and cliques that are lingering inside of the house.

Juelz - She is already becoming one of the prominent villians of this season. However, I think the fact that Anne are very similar, they butt heads a lot. I'm hoping to see her connect with more friendships.

Anne - In this 1st episode, I think she became very boring towards the end because a lot of her feelings felt forced. Understandably, her only "trustworthy" friend got sent home on the 1st day, instead of adapting she quickly just assumed to ME VS EVERYONE conflict instead of allowing everyone to isolate her she just decided she'd separate herself and its
day 2.

Kat - She was very rocky, and then her fighting got her sent home. She's not going to be remembered, she's the new Nicole.

Camero - I was loving her a lot actually. She brought drama, and actually did something in the house and that was create drama and brought opposition. She did in a realistic way as well. She got isolated gradually, as the entire house bumped with her personality. I hope that by some miracle the producers change their mind and bring her back inside the house because she was one of my faves of the ep.

Lauren Brie - Minus the Bobby situation, She's flawless. The girl clearly has her own perspective and I'd like to see it continue. She has already established herself as a southern spitfire who doesn't just back down which is pretty much the premise of BGC. I think I'd like to see her create her own identity, because she needs something to humanize her "country spitfire" personality: a backstory or something? some flaw.

Ashley - She was somewhat of a drag but she isn't really meant to be the fighter type anyway.
3873 days 4 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Does anyone else think I was taken off unfairly ahah seriously, I'm done arguing with evann it's not use I wont come back on, I'm just asking from someone else's view.
3873 days 4 hours ago
shorondabubbles
Im trying to give Annalynne that Janelle/Sarah tease.
3873 days 4 hours ago
evann
if everyone votes deshon back in then he can come back no probo
3873 days 4 hours ago
evann
i dont mind camero returning at all
3873 days 4 hours ago
kort
Truthfully, do I think it was "unfairly"? Not technically because he stated "pushing" and he said zero-tolerance so that's why I made it Ashley's mission to quickly just underestimate the girls so she wouldn't fight.

Storyline purposes, then I think Camero brought a lot more. I imagined that Anne would emerge as the leader opposing LB, Ash & Juelz, but Camero was the one who quickly stood her ground. I think a good fight could have led up to Camero's departure, but her departure is almost inevitable.
3873 days 4 hours ago
shorondabubbles
I think that Annalynne needs to find her it star moment.
3873 days 4 hours ago
kaylee21
Tbh, i think it was a 50/50 thing. Like, i feel like he already got sent home.. so he shouldn't come back. Since you sent home Kat. It wouldn't be fair.. I just think that this season should be how you're discribing it to be. Like how BGC was back in Season 1-3. FOR CHANGE. Hell, this season could be like Season 1. SHITLOAD of fights, but a LOT of replacements as well. But, with the girls left who actually changed.
3873 days 4 hours ago
kort
Evan, I'm proposing this idea just because we have a lot of people who do sign up but activity-wise, the number is very small.

Is replacing ourselves a possible idea? But of course limitations, such as, getting sent home just to be someone new?Or playing a new character who instantly starts beefs with the people that got their 1st girl sent home.

I'm just saying this because I want this to be very active.
3873 days 4 hours ago
kaylee21
I think that idea would end up awful. Cause the reunion we'd have to play 2 or 3 characters having it end very messy.

open group

Tengaged Wives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!