This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Message Boards

Topic » Message Boards

3873 days 7 hours ago
evann
active wise is a very small number

which is why i gave the option to the levaing girl if they would like to be replace or not because to be honest i wasnt going to replace kat and camero at all
3873 days 7 hours ago
kort
Oh, well that leaves us at 7.
3873 days 7 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
I understand the "no tolerance for fighting rules" but tbh we both were pushing. We both did one other thing than pushing, She grabbed my neck, and I grabbed her hair.
3873 days 7 hours ago
evann
the reunion would be messy

with everyone playing 2 characters

but ummm yeah i was thinking not replacing the first 2 girls which would cut it down to 7 and levaing girls can decide if they wanna be replace or not
3873 days 7 hours ago
kaylee21
I thought Dawn and Alyssa and Emmett was playing?
3873 days 7 hours ago
kort
(BRB guys, I have to restart my computer ---- updates are a bitch.)
3873 days 7 hours ago
evann
dawn alyssa karma and emmett are playing so is poke but idk how active he is i dont really remember =/
3873 days 7 hours ago
kaylee21
There you go then. We have all active people. I see this season becoming a NEW Season 1. I'm in LOVE.
3873 days 7 hours ago
kaylee21
NEW EPISODE!!! NOW! I need more, this season is BOMB.COM
3873 days 7 hours ago
evann
so lets take a vote should the first two girls be replaced or no?
3873 days 7 hours ago
shorondabubbles
YES NEW EPISODE!!
3873 days 7 hours ago
evann
one thing about posting a new ep now we have crush and louis offline and they are going to be behind and then i dont want to rush the season too fast i dont mind doing 1 to 2 eps a day but i dont want to leave people behind
3873 days 7 hours ago
kaylee21
I think the first 2 girls should be replaced.. And whoever goes home like 3-4 episodes til the finale shouldn't be replaced. I hate that BGC does that. Ex: Camilla, Natasha, Benze.
3873 days 7 hours ago
shorondabubbles
Yeah replace them.
3873 days 7 hours ago
evann
i really like LB

open group

Tengaged Wives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!