This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BBW ATL Episode 4

Topic » BBW ATL Episode 4

3570 days 18 hours ago
Brandonh1
-Taylor would be seen packing her Louie bags-

Confessional: So I'm leaving for Miami Dwyanes game I'm kinda excited to be back and feel the rush of the games you know I'm invited the ladies to join me so hopefully zero drama and well me good
3570 days 17 hours ago
kort
-       Back in Gigi's humble mansion, she begins packing up her several designer labels in her Coach luggage bags she ordered off Nordstrom. With her hair in a bun, and her makeup already completed, her husband comes inside the room, kissing her on the forehead.

Mike: "I think it's a bad idea to surround yourself around these whores."

Gigi: "Mike, not all of them are 'whores'. Besides, Karina and Tina don't even have men in their lives. Who want those two sloppy bodies, their one night stand material."

-     Mike laughs, kissing her again.

Mike: "I just feel like they might try something with you, and I don't want to see your career go down the drain."

Interview:  "Mike has his doubts and I do too, but I want to go to Miami and soak up the sun and just have a good time. Whatever drama I have with them is irrelevant to me, like they are. As long as we stay on the opposite rooms, we're fine. Plus, I can't talk to them anyways."
3570 days 17 hours ago
evann
*texting gigi*

Gur what u doing
3570 days 16 hours ago
Brandonh1
Goes into bathroom-
Begin hair and makeup-
3570 days 16 hours ago
evann
*walking around the house cleaning*

open group

Tengaged Wives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!