This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BBW ATL Episode 4

Topic » BBW ATL Episode 4

3590 days 16 hours ago
kort
-    Standing outside with Pamela, holding her clutch.

"That was ... wild."
3590 days 16 hours ago
Venetiabella
It's times like these when you know who ya' true friends are.

- Nodding as she smokes. A van steers into the parking lot and Pamela climbs inside.
3590 days 16 hours ago
evann
Gigi gur wanna go to happy hour at joes?
3590 days 16 hours ago
kort
"Just relax, go home and get drunk boo. Call me tomorrow! Yes Krissy, I'd love to get some drinks before I turn in."

-     Walking to her SUV after shutting Pamela's van door.
3590 days 16 hours ago
evann
*Krissy would drive to joes for happy hour as she waits for Gigi*
3590 days 16 hours ago
Brandonh1
-Taylor would arrive home still annoyed-
Lay on her couch  and begin watching tv-
3590 days 16 hours ago
kort
-       Walking in Joe's sitting her clutch on the table.

"I'm sorry your event turned out the way it did, for the second time. I really don't think Tina and Karina belong in the circle anymore. Their not wives, and they only bring drama and negativity to the group. The rest of us get along and have a good time."

-    Ordering a margarita.
3590 days 16 hours ago
evann
Yew know gur I agree with yew there....I am all about having a good ass time and shit but ma we can't be fussing and tussling every time we link up!
3590 days 16 hours ago
evann
Both Tina and Karina have what I call broke bitch antics

These girls are lookin fo camera time bue they wanna get loud and aft as if they don't have no home training like I have an issue with that

Like why is yew bitches so basic!
3590 days 16 hours ago
kort
"If I do go through with the trip to Costa Rica, they aren't invited. They can stay behind and do what they do best, make rumors and create blogs. I'm not going abroad for them to land somebody in international jail, which is a fear every American should have because none of us are lawyers over there."

-     Sipping her margarita.
3590 days 16 hours ago
evann
Dis is Nathan but a game to des gurs Gigi

Yew thank imma fly across the world with sherk and donkey?

I think not!

(Be back in 15 going underground on the train)
3590 days 16 hours ago
evann
(Back!!!)
3590 days 16 hours ago
evann
Gur I got da digs gur yew know Karina man is on the DL
3588 days 22 hours ago
evann
[New day]
3588 days 22 hours ago
presea6789
* The camera would pan to Layla in a photoshoot for a spread in Vogue. *

Interview; I was asked by Vogue to do a photoshoot, and a spread talking about my relationship with Dwight, my past "hook ups" and my son, as well as my relationship with Carmelo and my recent feud with LaLa.

open group

Tengaged Wives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!