This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BBW ATL Episode 4

Topic » BBW ATL Episode 4

3572 days 13 hours ago
badbeetch
- sipping her coffee, laughing silently at how STUPID Gigi looks
3572 days 13 hours ago
kort
-   Flipping her hair, as she stands up and slides her chair in.

"I'll see you tonight Layla, I have a HUSBAND to go home to. Chao."

-   WALKING OUT, laughing a laugh that's loud and obnoxious like Natalie Nunn, entering her SUV.
3572 days 13 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
*Karina would immediatly get on the phone with her assistant*

Yes Suzie, I need you to get looking for buildings to own where I can run my new SOLO shop. The bigger the better.

Confessional: Just because Tina's menopausal ass has decided to cut me off from her shop, doesn't mean that I won't go into buisness on my own. What she forgets is that I HAVE my own line of products that sells in other stores. I think it's time for me to open up my own store and manage my own products.
3572 days 13 hours ago
badbeetch
- turning back to Layla

So this was definitely interesting... I guess I'm in business ALONE

- shrugging
3572 days 13 hours ago
Brandonh1
Buts dress-

Gets into rolls Royce and begin driving-
Yawns running fingers through hair-
3572 days 13 hours ago
presea6789
- Layla crosses her legs.

Why are you fightin' with Karina .. ?
3572 days 13 hours ago
badbeetch
She disrespected me in MY house & then left everything business wise on ME - I didn't even know she was in rehab until TODAY... I'm just over it - all this shit going on is just STRAINING

- rubbing her temples
3572 days 13 hours ago
presea6789
You have to be sensitive to the fact that she was in REHAB tryin' to better her life, Miss Tina. You came off really harsh today .. and I think that you are in the wrong right now. I do NOT know what went on between you two but rehab is a serious thing .. you need to talk to ha' and sort this out.
3572 days 12 hours ago
badbeetch
Well I guess I'm more of a tough love kind of person, ya know? I told Karina how happy & proud I am of her, but you have to understand... this ISN'T the first time Karina has went to rehab... she goes, she changes for a month & then goes right back to the way she was; I have no time sugarcoating anything when it comes to her

- shrugging
3572 days 12 hours ago
evann
*Krissy would send a mass text everyone*

I am happy to announce that I am graduating from clark Atlanta university this week and I will be receiving two degrees my high school degree and my bachelors in business from a six week program I took part in I would like everyone to come to dinner at my house tonight!
3572 days 12 hours ago
Brandonh1
Reads message and nods-
i may could hire krissy as a receptionist or the manager at element

text back-
i think i could help you with those degrees of your ready to work honey dont even worry about the $$$$ thats gonna look pretty

continue driving rolls royce-
3572 days 11 hours ago
Venetiabella
- Puckering her lips while walking around her home. Utopia is carrying her new born baby.
3572 days 11 hours ago
evann
*texting back Brandon character*

No thanks honey
3572 days 11 hours ago
Brandonh1
(lol her name is taylor)

reads message-
unexperienced anyway???Im stupid!!!

-Steps out of rolls royce getting valet to park it walking into Magazine Agency-
3572 days 10 hours ago
kort
( Is the dinner happening? Is anyone online? )

open group

Tengaged Wives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!