This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BGC Redemption Episode 4

Topic » BGC Redemption Episode 4

3511 days 21 hours ago
Brandonh1
Kendall would see india and stand-

India grow up like you've been doing shit startin shit all day hoe why is you here like you a waste go jump off a mountain in Jamaica we'll see you at the bottom and congratulate you
3511 days 21 hours ago
kort
Do you Cece.

-  Fixing her ponytail.

Interview: Watching these girls act like six year olds is like watching myself on season 41. Doing all of these antics and touching someone's things is not going to make them leave. If anything, its going to make them want to stay that much more. We're getting too old to be doing the same old BGC tricks that never work. But I'm just ignoring it, I'm not watching it or giving the kids attention. I'm outside reading my script.
3511 days 21 hours ago
Ramanik
Cecilia (Confessional): India went to far with Lauren-Brie and her daughter. Like I am a mom and I don't think it was right of India to make fun or attack Lauren by bringing her daughter to it. I am a mom and I would be damned if anyone brought my daughter into a convo to insult me.
3511 days 21 hours ago
presea6789
I feel you .. I feel you. You have to make sure that you're makin' the right choice boo, don't go out the way you will if you think you're just going to regret it later. Make sure you aren't making BAD choices .. BAAAD decisions.

* Karlie flicks her hair over her shoulder.

I talk to a couple of the girls .. but you know, most of my season I was hated by a lot of the chicks there! Jealousy, boo!
3511 days 21 hours ago
Ramanik
Yes bitch it's help
3511 days 21 hours ago
Ramanik
Lauren-Brie where you at.
3511 days 21 hours ago
kaylee21
*Lauren-Brie's face would be smirking. She'd look a bit psychotic, she'd then slam her glass down on the counter, cracking it. She'd run up the steps.*

INDIA! WHERE ARE YOU FUCKING BITCH? *She'd run into her own room, and push India onto the floor.* You fucking slut! Talk about my daughter again, i dare you. I FUCKING DARE YOU. *She'd spit on India's face* You're fucking LOW. YOU ARE LOW! You're complete shit, you're the fucking dirty on my shoe.
3511 days 21 hours ago
kort
First of all, b*tch, don't call me a b*tch unless you swinging. Help yourself to some band aids for those scrapped dick sucker's knees, k? You could never be on my level, no amount of sh*t talking or help could do that. You got a husband, but for all you know he could be gay or cheating. You probably just say that because it sounds good ...

-  Stephanie goes to the backyard with her wine and script.
3511 days 21 hours ago
badbeetch
I'm just ready for JAMAICA.. maybe we both can get some dick.. you said you're single right?

*finishing up her burger*
3511 days 21 hours ago
Ramanik
Lauren come with me. Like you don't need to focus on that whack ass hoe.
3511 days 21 hours ago
presea6789
Yes baby, I'm single .. and I'm ready to fuck AND mingle!

* Letting out a loud laugh.
3511 days 21 hours ago
kaylee21
(Sorry, i'm literally trying hard to find my face claim of who i used for Lauren-Brie a year ago. LOL)
3511 days 21 hours ago
Lollipop96
*India gets up and takes her shoe off.*

YOU MADE ME BREAK A HEEL!

*She throws the at LB and flips her hair.*

You and Cece are as good as a mother as FARRAH ABRAHAM!
3511 days 21 hours ago
Ramanik
*Yells* Bitch you just mad that I have a man. Also I know I'm not on your level, because you are on the 11th floor of the hotel and I'm all the way on the 30th floor in the Penthouse bitch.
3511 days 21 hours ago
kaylee21
((*Dirt on my shoe. Typo lol))

open group

Tengaged Wives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!