This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BGC Redemption Episode 4

Topic » BGC Redemption Episode 4

3498 days 4 hours ago
badbeetch
Come on, Karlie.. let's go grab some lunch!

*Olivia would hop into the silver jeep, adjusting herself as she waits for Karlie to hop on in*
3498 days 4 hours ago
presea6789
* Strutting into the jeep, closing the door in the process.

I mean .. who the fuck is that bitch? She's a fucking MAAAN.
3498 days 4 hours ago
Ramanik
Bitch you are shit. You and Olivia whack ass broke bitches. I RUN LA hoes.
3498 days 4 hours ago
Ramanik
Cecilia: Obviously these bitches don't like me, but its okay because I'm making it to the end.
3498 days 4 hours ago
Lollipop96
*India would go in the phone room and take the phone.*

WHOEVER IS THERE: YOU ARE A STUPID, WORTHLESS, DUMB BITCH! GO HANG YOURSELF YOU UGLY WHORE!
3498 days 4 hours ago
badbeetch
she's in irrelevant ass bitch.. I've just grown to ignore her trolling ways

*pulling out & turning onto the main road*

but what I CAN'T ignore is Cece's low blows.. I'm gonna GET her for that.. that hair snatching last night wasn't fucking enough!
3498 days 4 hours ago
Ramanik
These bitches got to go.
3498 days 4 hours ago
kaylee21
INDIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Lauren-Brie would scream her name, from sitting on the counter in the kitchen.* Come out and play, you fucking ugly ass bitch!
3498 days 4 hours ago
Ramanik
Cecilia (Confessional): Karlie, Stephanie, Olivia, and India they all got to go. I'm so sick of them. They aren;t here to change and I'm about to pop off on these bitches.
3498 days 4 hours ago
Brandonh1
Kendall would get dressed placing her hair into a bun-

Walking downstairs-
3498 days 4 hours ago
Ramanik
Lauren I know you dealing with India, but it's time for the bitch to go. So I'm packing her shit up and if you want to help then you can.
3498 days 4 hours ago
Lollipop96
*India goes to Lauren-Brie.*

Why you mad? You started we me.
3498 days 4 hours ago
presea6789
I mean .. CeCe just means nothing to me, she's FUN to pick at .. because it's easy. With her dollar store clothes, her value village extensions .. I'm over it, bitch! She's fucking DISGUSTING and she has GOT to wax ha' pussy hairs!
3498 days 4 hours ago
kort
-  Stephanie ignores the drama, typing up an email to her audition producers. She adjusts her ponytail and raises a glass of wine to her lips.

All of these 9 to 5 hos got too much free time to be fighting. Asses gonna get fired from KFC after this sh*r airs.

open group

Tengaged Wives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!