This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BGC: Return to Greece Episode 7

Topic » BGC: Return to Greece Episode..

3470 days 10 hours ago
Oracle
Laura: so what is your reason for being here
3470 days 10 hours ago
kaylee21
*Janessa would roll her eyes.*

I feel like you're being a little rude to me. You're asking me "What's my reason" for being here? I'm sure you haven't asked the other girls that.

Interview: Laura is beginning to piss me off right now, she's acting like i don't deserve to be here, i feel like she's pretty much saying she doesn't want to help me change at all. I don't know, maybe i'm just being sensitive. *Janessa would roll her eyes.* Fucking bitch.
3470 days 10 hours ago
Oracle
Laura: you don't know what i have ask the other girls...i just feel like your bullshitting this session right now you know everyone can be nice at the end of the day and act like they dont care
3470 days 10 hours ago
kaylee21
I feel like you're being a rude as hell. I've already told you why i am the way i am, what the fuck am i supposed to do? You're the life-coach, isn't it your fucking job to help me? *Janessa would sigh, rolling her eyes and then getting up from the couch.* You know what? I'm done.. I think i've talked enough about my feelings today. Nice meeting you, Laura. *Janessa would leave the room, walking away.* Stupid ass bitch..
3470 days 10 hours ago
Oracle
*Cassie would be walking around the house as she would begin to cook*
3470 days 10 hours ago
Brandonh1
Chloe would sit in the kitchen and begin to eat-
3470 days 10 hours ago
kaylee21
*Janessa would be in the phone room, calling her friend, Patricia.*

[ON THE PHONE: Janessa's Childhood friend, Patricia.]

P: Bitch! Hey boo.

J: Hey.

P: Aw shit, what's the matter?

J: I'm just fucking irritated.

P: Why?

J: Because, i met with the life coach today and she completely just pissed me the fuck off. We were doing good and then she asked me "What's your reason for being here?" Like, bitch! What's your fucking reason for being here? Cause, you clearly such at being a fucking life coach. I just wanted to punch her in the face so freaking bad, dude. Like you have no idea. Like, you know i can't fight for shit, but i've been so damn aggressive here it's not funny. *She'd be clicking a pen over and over, due to her being irritated.* I'm just so fucking done with this house man. I don't have the patience to deal with these hoes no more. I'm prettier than ALL of them, they're all fucking annoying and stink. Like.. this shit blows.

P: Damn, boo. That sounds tough as hell! I mean, i don't even know what the hell i'd do if i was in your situation. But, i got a surprise for you!

J: What is it?

P: Me and Cameron are here in Greece! We're in a hotel, getting settled in.

J: WHAT?! You both are here! Oh my god.

Interview: So, my sister and best friend are here in Greece, and i just couldn't be more thrilled. Just when i was literally about to say "Fuck it" and pack my shit, they're here to make me re-think it.
3470 days 10 hours ago
Oracle
*Cassie would eat her food*
3470 days 10 hours ago
Brandonh1
Chloe would stand and walk outside by the pool-
3470 days 10 hours ago
kaylee21
*The doorbell would ring, Janessa would run downstairs, having her hair halfway fixed. She'd open the door, SCREAMING.*

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! OH. MY. FUCKING. GOD! *She'd hug her sister and Patricia. She'd then begin tearing up, due to her being happy.*

J: I can't believe it you're here! I've missed you both so damn much!

C: Girl, you already knew i was going to come down once you called me that day telling me you just fought both your best gal pals in here.

J: *She'd laugh, lightly rubbing her eyes to prevent her makeup from smudging.* I know.

P: So, show me around girl! *She'd laugh.*
3470 days 10 hours ago
presea6789
* Sipping a cocktail by the pool.
3470 days 10 hours ago
badbeetch
*sitting by Paula*

who's that fat bitch who just walked in with Jenessa? Is that her FATHER?
3470 days 10 hours ago
presea6789
I honestly did not see .. I'm just trying to stay away from that negative energy, you know?
3470 days 10 hours ago
kaylee21
*Janessa would be showing the girls around the house.*

C: Is this that bitch's room who hit you off guard? *She'd be talking about Jennifer*

J: Yeah, but come on. We ain't even about to start nothing with these hoes.

C: Nah, she wanna hit you off guard and fight you, KNOWING you can't fight.. she can have a word with me. I CAN fight, the fuck? I'm bout sick of these hoes playing with you. You always calling me saying another bitch done put her hands on you. Like, any bitch touch you while i'm here, i'm swinging, i don't give a fuck.

P: If she swinging, i'm swinging. That's how us Staten Island girls do it.

J: Ah shit. *She'd sigh, flipping her hair.*

Interview: You all see that i was the classy, spoiled sister out of me and Cameron. She's something else, i'll tell you that.
3470 days 10 hours ago
Brandonh1
Chloe would get lay on the lawn chair near the pool looking morning to pia and Paula-

Morning girls!!

Smiles-

open group

Tengaged Wives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!