This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BGC: Return to Greece Episode 7

Topic » BGC: Return to Greece Episode..

3470 days 9 hours ago
presea6789
Morning boo! How are you this morning?
3470 days 9 hours ago
Brandonh1
Chloe would smile-

It's been good so far let's hope no lame bitch don't ruin it but yeah
3470 days 9 hours ago
kaylee21
Interview: Chloe is SO FUCKING IRRELEVANT! Oh my god. I just want to fucking choke her ass and drag her out of this house. My pussy has been more relevant and active than her time in the house has been.
3470 days 9 hours ago
presea6789
Well, the fashion show is next week and I'm definitely excited for that. I think it's going to be a fun, high class event. No drama whatsoever!
3470 days 9 hours ago
Oracle
*Cassie would go out and run errands*
3470 days 9 hours ago
Brandonh1
Chloe would nod-

Yeah I think so too...I've been to shows and also been in them so I know what to expect glad it's for a good Cause

Smiles and sip drink-
3470 days 9 hours ago
kaylee21
*Cameron and Patricia would leave to go eat lunch. Janessa would be seen walking over to Chloe, having a Margarita in her hand.*

Chloe, bitch.. can we talk? Like, forreal.
3470 days 9 hours ago
Brandonh1
Chloe would look up at Janessa-

My names Chloe...and what??
3470 days 9 hours ago
presea6789
Same here. It's for charity, so there will not be any type of drama there. Plus, the other girls aren't invited .. because I know they would just want to ruin the event, and I'm not having that.

* Paula would sip her drink.
3470 days 9 hours ago
Brandonh1
Chloe would laugh looking back to Janessa-
3470 days 9 hours ago
kaylee21
*Janessa would sit down, sitting beside Paula on the patio chair.*

I just wanted to say, i think you should go home. Like, seriously. Even though Pia, Jennifer and I aren't friends, i'm sure they can vouch for me to say this, you're whack as fuck, you don't deserve to be here, like what the fuck is your purpose of being here? You  bring NOTHING to this show. You do nothing but talk shit about me in your confessionals, like bitch. If you have something to say, say to my motherfucking face. I'm about sick and tired of seeing your ugly ass walking around this motherfucker doing not a damn thing but fucking sleep, eat, and repeat. GO THE FUCK HOME, BITCH!
3470 days 9 hours ago
badbeetch
don't speak for me, Janessa.. keep my name OUT your mouth.. thanks!
3470 days 9 hours ago
Brandonh1
Chloe would look at Janessa-

Umm first of all bitch I do have a purpose I've step to you five times and your yet to do something you weak ass fuck and nobody likes you here so go cry to your punk ass family bye bitch I was having a great day
3470 days 9 hours ago
kaylee21
*Janessa would put her hand up, symboling Pia to hush.*

Shut up, bitch. You know good and damn well you told me about 3 weeks ago that you wanted Chloe out. DO NOT FUCKING PLAY. I'm so sick of this phony shit, like seriously.
3470 days 9 hours ago
badbeetch
so SWING
so SWING

*clapping*

open group

Tengaged Wives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!