This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BGC15 Back 2 Vegas Episode 2

Topic » BGC15 Back 2 Vegas Episode 2

3337 days 12 hours ago
Survivorgame1
*smiles; hugging Gia*
Thanks SO much for helping me! Youre the best! Im gonna try and hold my ground in the house, I just feel SO weak
*laughs*
3337 days 12 hours ago
Cort
let's head back to the house!
3337 days 12 hours ago
Cort
Gur you'll be okay!

- walking to the jeep with Ang and karah

let's return to the house!
3337 days 12 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Alright!
*heads into the jeep with her*
3337 days 12 hours ago
Cort
( get ready to end the episode)
3337 days 12 hours ago
Cort
Confessionals: i feel like aslong as Myself Ang and karah stick together we should be able to remove the twins from the house keke and kailyn is a irrelevant at this point and are weirdos so those bitches can go squat behind the scenes like always
3337 days 12 hours ago
kaylee21
-Madi would be looking at Jeff, this would be the 5th time they'd spar. He'd be talking shit to her.

J: C'mon! HIT ME! FUCKING HIT ME, BITCH!

M: Shut the fuck up. You're gonna piss me off.. *I'd roll my eyes.*

J: No. Get mad, that's how you're going to let your body do the talking. *He'd take a jab at her.*

-Madi would block the jab, slightly. She'd be getting better at sparring with him. The 2 would continue, as Madi would be getting a bit better.

https://38.media.tumblr.com/447e48300972b07f6561a0dbc46122d0/tumblr_mkqsw3M1yG1qdav9io1_500.gif

Madi: DID I DO IT?! *She'd squeal.*

Jeff: You're getting better. You're not hitting correctly, but you have strength... i'll give you that. *He'd laugh*
3337 days 12 hours ago
kaylee21
Interview - [Madi]

If i continue to do this training everyday, i'm going to brutally fuck these bitches up. I definitely had fun doing this... this was something fun to do and express my anger on everyone.
3337 days 12 hours ago
Survivorgame1
*goes into house; goes up to make up room*
Hey... where's my make up?!
*yells down the stairs*
Has anybody seen my makeup?

CF:
My make up went missing... I had fucking Guerlain Diamond Studded Lipstick... if somebody touched my stuff I WILL need to use my fighting skills
3337 days 12 hours ago
Cort
- walking out into the hallway

Your stuff is missing?
3337 days 12 hours ago
kort
-  Now off the phone with her mother, she'd be in the designated computer room, typing up an email to a club promoter. Her hair would be in a bun, as she drinks some water, smiling at the email she received from a friend.

Interview - [Both Twins]

When the fat sluts get home, I'm playing dumb. I don't know who touched that pig makeup, it was all drugstore brand but.
3337 days 12 hours ago
Survivorgame1
*nods at Gia*
So is your stuff I think, at least the stuff from your station is gone! Did you put it away?
3337 days 12 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
-sitting downstairs sippin tea-
3337 days 12 hours ago
Cort
karah come with me hun

- walking to the computer room

your playing a dangerous game Maya and this is a warning at the end of the day we will out last you in this house
3337 days 12 hours ago
kort
I don't know what your talking about? What's new, Gia? Everyday it's something I've done to you. I just got off the phone with my mother, and other than that I've been in the backyard so what is it that I've mysteriously done this time?

-  Blankly staring at her, annoyed with her constant assuming.

My mom always said, never assume, it makes an ass out of you and me.

open group

Tengaged Wives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!