This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BGC15 Back 2 Vegas Episode 2

Topic » BGC15 Back 2 Vegas Episode 2

3337 days 13 hours ago
Survivorgame1
*walks in; glaring at Maya*
Did you touch my stuff?! I had HELLA expensive makeup in there!
3337 days 13 hours ago
kaylee21
Interview - [Both Twins]

You're gonna get us jumped again. *Madi would laugh.* But... they deserve this shit.
3337 days 13 hours ago
Cort
- i'd hawk spit in maya face
3337 days 13 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Woah
WOAH
3337 days 13 hours ago
kort
I didn't touch nothing, like, the only person's stuff I've touched in this house was Gia's stuff, like night one. I can be a woman and own that sh*t, like, if I touched your sh*t I can admit it cos I don't really care, cos all we going to do about it is either argue or fight, so I'm telling you I didn't touch your stuff.

-  Shaking her head.

Interview - [Maya]

Without proof, your just assuming. HURRICANE MAYA IS coming through and ALL you hos better bow down to the Queen, because I'm going to send you all home ONE BY ONE.
3337 days 13 hours ago
Cort
- i'd hawk spit in maya face
3337 days 13 hours ago
kaylee21
-Madi would slap Gia's face, hard.

Don't fucking spit in my sisters face. That's rude and disrespectful. We did nothing to you!

Interview - [Madi]

I don't know what my sister did, but i'm having her back. Regardless.
3337 days 13 hours ago
Survivorgame1
You fuckin took my stuff!
*whips arm around; doing a windmill; nailing Maya right in the jaw*

CF;
My first fight.... oh my god!
3337 days 13 hours ago
Cort
- snatching Maya by her hair from the chair and starts knocking her upside her head with my fist
3337 days 13 hours ago
Cort
- as karah is attacking Maya i'd start shoving my foot into maya's back
3337 days 13 hours ago
kort
-  Snatching her by the hair, throwing her head into the desk, staring to whack her in the face with her free arm.
3337 days 13 hours ago
Cort
- slinging maya into her sister as i hit both of them tackling both to the floor
3337 days 13 hours ago
kort
-  On the floor, throwing a foot that lands Karah right in her jaw, her head bouncing back from the impact of her Nikes.
3337 days 13 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
-grabbing gia slinging her in the wall-

You not jumping again BITCH
3337 days 13 hours ago
kort
-  Wrestling with Gia, she'd manage to get on top of her after being tackled, landing a few hard blows to her forehead, leaving a knot.

open group

Tengaged Wives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!