This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BGC16 Australia Episode Seven

Topic » BGC16 Australia Episode Seven

3298 days 6 hours ago
Cort
Home Of the Bad Girls Club Series, Bad girls All Star Battle, What I like about you and drama, Love and Tengaged, Tengaged Wives, and love games.

Credits: Kort,Presea6789, and Emmett.

Bad Girls Club” brings high-intensity to a new level with a cast of young, bold, outrageous and endlessly entertaining women as they jockey for a position as the head girl in charge.
Each claiming to be the ultimate “bad girl,” can they put aside their differences and live together peacefully under one roof – or will chaos rule?

This Roleplaying Game based on Oxygen’s fan favorite original series, “Bad Girls Club,” will bring new alliances, new enemies and new attitudes.
Members will create their own bad girl personas in an attempt to be chosen by the Public as the Fan Favorite and Baddest Girl of the season.
Tengaged  will never be the same as these girls know just how to stir up the fun .. and the trouble!

If you are chosen to be a part of the BGC Cast, to play the game you'll be roleplaying as your bad girl, creating your own storylines, doing everyday activities, partying, occasional fights, vacations, etc.
Only the girls I cast may roleplay, but people can comment possibly in a General Discussion Thread I'll include in the Subforum.

BGC CREED: A Bad Girl knows what she wants and how to get it. She makes her own way, makes her own rules and she makes no apologies. A Bad Girl blazes her own trail and removes obstacles from her path. A Bad Girl fights and forces her way to the top with style and beauty. A Bad Girl believes in jumping first and looking later. People will love you. People will hate you. Others will secretly wish to be you. A Bad Girl is you.

This season of bad girls club will act as season 16 of oxygen BGC meaning it is an continuation of the actual series rather than an parody.

Meet the Cast:
(Darrisdabest) Chrisarah Thomas, 25 BGC Nickname: The Spicy Mamacita
(Ginaliano) Kasey Matthews, 21 BGC Nickname: The Botox Barbie
(Brandonh1) Zayre Majors, 21 BGC Nickname: The Arabian Hookah Princess
(kort) Jelaminah Roberts, 23 BGC Nickname: The Feisty Fashionista
(Cort) Swank Penna, 23 BGC Nickname: The Haitian Powerhouse
(Kaylee21) Christina Jade, 22 BGC Nickname: The Russian Priss
(Survivorgame1) Alore Callis, 22 BGC Nickname: The Island Temptress

Episode 1607 Ashes to Ashes - It is the morning of New years Eve the girls papare to get ready for the big night that is ahead of them, Meanwhile Team Real set their plans into motion. Kasey belongings would begin to go missing by an unkown source which begins to push her to the edge once her doll become kidnapped. With the new year setting in things for the house is off to a rocky start after the biggest fight of the season takes place

Rules:
No Fighting Only the Opening is taking place
3298 days 6 hours ago
Cort
(Please read the episode Summary)
3298 days 5 hours ago
Cort
- Its the Following day from the pervious episode, But swank was sent to a hotel everyone thinks she was sent home for good. Its the morning of New Years Eve.
3298 days 5 hours ago
GinaLiano
— Crying outside by the patio, Kasey wouldn't be wearing her extensions. Her bleached hair is naturally ear-length. She has her head in her hands.

Confessional: Swank, is like, gone from the house. This means that nobody can be my security guard anymore.

— Editing flashes back to Swank protecting Kasey from various ass whoopings.
3298 days 5 hours ago
kort
Interview: I wake up, and Swank is not in the house anymore. And out of all of the girls, I find myself at least connecting with her and Kasey on a whole different level than any of the others.

*Jelaminah is spotted smoking outside, her weave contained in a bonnet. Dressed in the club dress from the previous episode, with sneakers on.*

I'm ready, like. To get at them some more. We have to like retaliate, because to f*cking ambush us like that can't fly.
3298 days 5 hours ago
Survivorgame1
*walks out and sits next to Kasey*
Swanks really gone....
*sniffs*

CF:
Swank and I had our differences
*shows the car altercation in which she told Jela that Alore called her sneaky*
But she was a true friend and she always had your back
3298 days 5 hours ago
GinaLiano
She was such a good person.

— Crying and reminsicing on Swank. Chima, Natalie, and Lydia BB11 teas when Jessie left.
3298 days 5 hours ago
Brandonh1
Zay would wake up and walk down to the phone booth to call her mother to see how everything's going-
3298 days 5 hours ago
kort
*Noticing Alore and Kasey's extreme reactions. The camera then pans to a confessional inside of the mansion, separate.*

Confessional: Are they seriously crying? We are we holding a funeral because Swank is gone? This is the Bad Girls Club. I just can't.

*Looking at them.*

It's alright Kasey, we are going to be alright here.
3298 days 5 hours ago
Survivorgame1
*nods and rubs Kasey's back*
Its gonna be aight, Kasey... I got yo back!

CF:
Kasey is SUCH a sweety
3298 days 5 hours ago
GinaLiano
— Hugs Alore and Jelaminah, making Chewbacha-like noises when she cries. Her huge silicone titties are pressed against the both of them.

It's going to be hard without her.
3298 days 5 hours ago
kaylee21
(I'll be back on later, tonight! Good god, this season is like AMAZING.)
3298 days 5 hours ago
kort
*Taking a pull from her cigarette, hugging Kasey.*

B*tch, your not really crying right now? Help me Jesus, Swank is leaving me with Kasey's wild ass haha. // http://i.imgur.com/07f4spb.gif . We can make it without Swank, she'd want us to stay to the end and just make it through. The other girls are weak, their literally scared after we proved we can stand up for ourselves.

No amount of bullying can get us out.
3298 days 5 hours ago
Brandonh1
CF: And there suppose to be "TeamReal" crying over the next bitch stop please your acting like shes dead **production would flash back to the girls crying

zay would hang up with her mother then walk upstairs-
3298 days 5 hours ago
Survivorgame1
*giggles and hugs the two*
Ill stick with y'all if thats alright?
Im sorry bout calling ya sneaky earlier, Jela
3298 days 5 hours ago
kort
Don't be sorry, that's how you felt. I just want to be upfront, like I don't let everyone in, y'know? I have to warm up to you, before I'll let you know where I'm coming from and what I've done in my life. So me saying we weren't friends wasn't a sting, I wasn't trying to be disrespectful.

But we're cool, we're getting to know each other.

*Putting her cigarette out.*

open group

Tengaged Wives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!