This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BGC16 Australia Episode Seven

Topic » BGC16 Australia Episode Seven

3298 days 3 hours ago
Brandonh1
Zay would walk into  her room sitting on her bed-
3298 days 3 hours ago
Survivorgame1
*nods and smiles at her*
coo!

*looks around*
3 vs 3...
3298 days 3 hours ago
GinaLiano
— Sniffing, she dries her tears. She nods to what Jelaminah is saying.

Like, I know my plan was for near the end of our time here, but, I'm ready to do it tonight.

Confessional: My plan was for later, and near the end of our stay. But, like, after yesterday's actions, I'm done with Christina. Christina, enjoy New Years Eve, because honey, you'll be spending the beginning moments of 2015 in an airplane back to Vladmir's hut in Russia: http://i.imgur.com/GsxMuzc.gif ..
3298 days 3 hours ago
Survivorgame1
You wanna put the plan to action TONIGHT?
*looks at Jela and Kasey*
Im in...
3298 days 3 hours ago
OhNatalie
*Natalie walks into the house - laughing with my noticeable laugh as I slam the door open*

Did someone call Queen Natalie? *laughs loudly*
3298 days 3 hours ago
Brandonh1
Zay would look through the closet for a dress for later tonight-
3298 days 3 hours ago
OhNatalie
Happy New Years, britches.

*goes in for hugs as they give me dirty looks*

Confessional: just by the look on these girls faces, they know who I am and what I am capable of doing. I am the Bad Girls Club and their in MY house. *LAUGHS*
3298 days 3 hours ago
Survivorgame1
*looks at Natalie and raises eyebrow*
Natalie....

CF:
Wasnt she on like a couple seasons ago...?
3298 days 3 hours ago
GinaLiano
— Kasey has huge silicone tits. She hugs Natalie. Kasey speaks in Valley Girl dialect.

Hi, I'm Kasey.

Confessional: Natalie walks through the door, and, like, I know that she'll realize what girls are the bad girls.
3298 days 3 hours ago
OhNatalie
So, production has invited me to Australia. They told me that this season is whack as shit so they need me to pretty much save the season from devastation HAHAHA
3298 days 3 hours ago
GinaLiano
Well, like, there's three girls that are, like, whack.

— Twirling her bleached hair extensions over her shoulder, pointing to the three girls' pictures.

The lesbian-girl, the Arab, and the Russian.
3298 days 3 hours ago
Survivorgame1
*walks up to Natalie*
Hey! Im Alore!
*grins*
Werent you friends with Paola and Reyenna on your season?! Do you still talk to them??
3298 days 3 hours ago
Brandonh1
Zay would look at nat-

hi im Zayre
3298 days 2 hours ago
OhNatalie
Wonderful, its so nice to meet you girls and no. I don't talk to them anymore... *rolls eyes*

Anyway, get dressed and pretty! We're going out to my New Years Eve party in downtown Sydney and EVERYONE is invited!!! *smiles*
3298 days ago
kort
Interview: ..... http://i.imgur.com/gTrthDg.gif . Is this a replacement? I really am not excited to see her, because she's so thirsty. When she's not on Farmersonly.com, she's talking sh*t on Twitter.

*Seeing Natalie, putting on a fake smile.*

A New Years Eve party? Sounds lovely.

open group

Tengaged Wives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!