This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BGC16 Australia Episode Seven

Topic » BGC16 Australia Episode Seven

3317 days 5 hours ago
Cort
Bye christina

Enjoy the cold weather in russia
3317 days 5 hours ago
Darriusdabest
- hearing Jela

- trying to run downstairs but security would be blocking the way ; punching the wall

STOP TALKING SHIT FROM DOWNSTAIRS AND COME UP HERE AND DO SOMETHING!!
3317 days 5 hours ago
Brandonh1
Zay would nod-
3317 days 5 hours ago
kaylee21
-Christina would look at the camera, looking of frustration.

Like, can you assholes untie me so i can go pack my shit and go? I'm ready to go. I'm tired of sitting here in these fucking goddamn handcuffs, let me go. Let me get my shit, and let me be on my way. Like, fuck this shit. I fucked her ass up, i fucked up all these bitches. I did what i said i was gonna do, come through, fuck shit up and leave.
3317 days 5 hours ago
kort
Chrissy shut the f*ck up. "Ooh, I'm so hard because theirs security in the house!" Please. Take your fat ass back up and there. Nobody cares about you, probably not even your family because your weak and damn near homeless. You a botched lesbian, if you want to be completely honest.

Your all bark but no bite.

Interview: Chrissy's lame. She always pops off in front of security, like? Do we not live in the same house?
3317 days 5 hours ago
Cort
(9 more post until we close out the episode everyone do confessionals)
3317 days 5 hours ago
Darriusdabest
IM LAME ?! IM LAME !!?
3317 days 5 hours ago
Darriusdabest
- pushing security

No no no fuck this
3317 days 5 hours ago
Darriusdabest
Interview : I tried to be so nice but Jela always got something to say
3317 days 5 hours ago
Darriusdabest
- hitting wall

JELA JELA PLS COME UP HERe
3317 days 5 hours ago
Survivorgame1
*giggles*
3317 days 5 hours ago
Darriusdabest
- hearing Alore

CAUSE BITCH YOU CAN GET IT TO
3317 days 5 hours ago
kort
Shut UP! Shut up! God, nobody wants to hear that trailer park mouth of yours. Go talk to your friend, last chance before she gets BOUNCED out this motherf*cker. Stop hating on me and trying to bully me, because i'm not going NOWHERE baby. Hear that? I'll be standing on the last day, so suck my dick.

I gives no f*cks.

*Flipping her hair.*
3317 days 5 hours ago
Darriusdabest
Interview : you can press my buttons and press my buttons over and over again, but after a while ima wanna fight you
3317 days 5 hours ago
Survivorgame1
*turns to Chrissy and looks at her boredly*
Honestly, bitch...

open group

Tengaged Wives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!