This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The New Housewives of ATL Ep1

Topic » The New Housewives of ATL Ep1

3267 days 7 hours ago
shorondabubbles
*Flipping hair.*

Yeah I know I am one successful woman, so what do you guys do?

Confessional: Let's put the spotlight on them because they already know I'm a BOSS.
3267 days 7 hours ago
Brandonh1
Brandi would look at her-

umm Ive been married for three years to Atalanta falcon kicker and punter Matt Bosher I model some I've did two Broadway shows so far and I have my own modeling agency
3267 days 7 hours ago
Oxygen
Well I'm a former swimsuit model/Playboy bunny, I won Playboy Bunny of the Year for three years straight and did a few SI Swimsuit issue covers. I then worked as an international supermodel for several designers. And for the past few years I've just been a TV presenter, I hosted the #1 singing competition in America for six years, and I've been hosting the #1 radio show in the country for three years. And I recently got married to soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo.

CF: I don't want to sound cocky but I mean... I have reason to be!
3267 days 7 hours ago
badbeetch
*Monae would side eye Amrezy from behind her glass of champagne*

Interview; I'm a firm believer in "It's not what you say, it's HOW you say it" & the way Amrezy said "what do YOU guys do" & "yea I know I am successful" to me.. it just seemed very shady. I got my eye on her.

Oh I do a lot Amrezy.. I run businesses.. I'm a mogul!
3267 days 7 hours ago
shorondabubbles
Nice ladies I see you guys out here trying to be bosses.

*Laughs looking at Monae.*

Your a mogul? Okay then that's nice...
3267 days 7 hours ago
Oxygen
*giving Amrezy the side-eye*

No one here is TRYING to be a boss babeh... it happened VERY naturally for us all!

CF: I don't want to be doing too much but literally WHO is Amrezy? Like this is one shady hoe that WILL be kept on a short leash.
3267 days 7 hours ago
badbeetch
*chuckling*

Say it again, babeh!
3267 days 7 hours ago
shorondabubbles
*Looks at them.*

You guys are coming at me, that's not good for your health cus you don't want to try me.
3267 days 7 hours ago
Brandonh1
Brandi would look-

Ohh no girl I'm not trying to be a mogul....
3267 days 7 hours ago
Oxygen
*searching around, looking left and right*

*turning to Montay and Brandi* I'm confused, I don't SEE anyone here trying to come for Ms. Amethyst... Amelia... something. Do you see anyone? Am I blind?
3267 days 7 hours ago
shorondabubbles
*Looks at Teresa.*

Is something wrong with your neck honey? Because if so go to the doctors and get out my face.
3267 days 7 hours ago
Brandonh1
Brandi would laugh-

Who's your husband again I didn't catch his name
3267 days 7 hours ago
badbeetch
Ladies let's just calm down.. there was really no need for all that shade you threw Amrezy, but your bad. We can move on now.

*Monae would push her salad plate away from her, placing the napkin on the table*
3267 days 7 hours ago
Oxygen
*sipping her champagne, Teresa would be seen picking up her $80,000 MK bag*

I absolutely SHOULD be getting out of your face, because I feel like the HEAT coming from your breath is literally PEELING my eyebrows off. And unlike you, these eyebrows are natural and untouched and STILL are on fleek! But I don't really feel like acting up in this classy establishment so I'll just be IGNORING you.
3267 days 7 hours ago
shorondabubbles
*Rolling my eyes.*

If you take it there I will meet you there and go toe to toe and not care...

open group

Tengaged Wives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!