This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Young & established: Atlanta Season 2 Episode one.

Topic » Young & established:..

2985 days 7 hours ago
Cort
The second installment of the #1 cable reality series Young & Established: Atlanta is back with an overdose of Southern sweet TEA spilling all over the city! The Dirty South''s jam packed drama and scintillating narratives are back with a vengeance! With new and familiar faces taking over Atlanta's music scene, the competition is fiercer than ever!

The show follows several women living in and around the Metro Atlanta area as they balance home, business ventures, and their social calenders as a production crew follows their everyday activities. Juggling families, careers, and jam-packed social calendars, the Women live their triumphs and frustrations out loud. Atlanta continues to be a character in itself as one of the hottest entertainment hubs in America. These driven and ambitious women prove that they’re not just "women," but entrepreneurs, doting mothers, and feisty southern women.

I did not want to limit anyone during this show the whole point about the show is being establish. i took it upon myself to kind take different aspects of each show we have done to make this new show.

APPS: http://www.tengaged.com/group/2998/forum/topic/17291872

Returning Cast:
Evanna James-Scott (evann)
Morgan Danielle (Kort)
Noelle King (crush)
Erica Taylor (Brandonh1)
Kylie Flair (summerrae101)
Dani Reid (Topazisqueen)

New Cast members:
Trenesha James (Venetiabella)
Logan Christian (kaylee21)
Renee Gardanzo (presea6789)
Greta Johnson (glinda)
Laura Zales (Ryuia2000)
Rhiannon Campbell (rileythepegasus101)
Paris Parker (josiahsurvivor)

The Episode will is starting off Rasheeda and Kirk frost anniversary Gala which is being held at pier 7. There will be a VIP section for the cast members to mingle with each other everyone should be dressed to impressed and on their best behavior well at least try to be! remember that this is the first time majority of the returning cast members will be seeing each other since the ending of season one and plus there has not been a reunion for the girls to resolve their issues. Newbies do your best to leave an good impression on the original girls !!

if you have any questions please PM me or another cast member!

EVERYONE make sure you are keeping up with your confessionals!
2985 days 7 hours ago
josiahsurvivor
Interview:

Hi my  name is Paris Parker, but you can call me Ms. Parker. I got married when I was only 19, I was young and I did not know what I was doing. I have two kids, one is 6 years old and named Selena, the other is 3 years old and named Rose. Getting pregnant at a young age is such a struggle and I regret doing it, but at the end of the day I am here for my kids and I love to look after them. I recently got divorce to a guy named Tyrone Evans, it was such a struggle because we raised kids together but we had to get divorce because everyday was a fight. And now I am trying to get my life back on track, I own a hair/ nail salon so thats helping me pay and provide for my kids.
2985 days 7 hours ago
Venetiabella
— The editing pans to Trenesha mingling with Rasheeda, clapping her hands as they both erupt in laughter, http://i.imgur.com/tSrqUj4.jpg ...

Confessional: I am back in Atlanta, and there's no place like home. A lot of things went down in L.A, but I'm here now back in ma' stomping ground. I am so excited to celebrate with my dear friend tonight at her anniversary and catch up wit' some new friends.
2985 days 7 hours ago
Cort
(new and old cast members should be at the gala)
2985 days 7 hours ago
Venetiabella
— Trenesha hauls her large stature and red hot flaming wig to the main stage. She takes a hold of the mic.

"I just want to take this time to give a shout-out to the beautiful Rasheeda and Kirk Frost. I've known these two for years. Such a beautiful couple and I wouldn't want to spend this night with anyone else."
2985 days 7 hours ago
josiahsurvivor
2985 days 7 hours ago
kort
*Morgan enters The Frost's anniversary gala at Pier 7 // http://i.imgur.com/4VrOai4.png // she heads to the designated VIP section for the cast members, ordering a mini cocktail for herself and taking a seat.*

Interview: Guess whose back? Me! Last season was a circus, and honestly, it was a sh*t show at times. But I definitely think the show helped my cosmetic line get off the ground, and now I am back to again do me...and watch it get under these girls skin.

Hello Rasheeda, congrats guys. Thanks for the invite. A lovely set up.
2985 days 7 hours ago
Cort
- Jamilla would be seen arriving with Morgan

Jamilla Confessionals: This is my last night here in ATL before i fly back to LA and i wanted to make sure my girl morgan is good i ended spending a year here with her to make sure nothing else popped off with these girls but now it seems like everything is okay on this end so imma turn up tonight for my girl rasheeda and then catch this red eye to LA
2985 days 7 hours ago
Venetiabella
— Trenesha walks off the main stage, seeing Morgan. She offers her meaty hand adorned with acrylics.

Hi sweetheart, long time no see. How are you?! I haven't seen you in a hot minute.
2985 days 7 hours ago
josiahsurvivor
*Calls Limo*

Take me to the gala at Pier 7. Thank you!

*Gets to the Gala*

*Goes to the VIP Section"

Looking cute with my outfit https://www.instagram.com/p/BB6PK_VwQjD/?taken-by=xoxomehg&hl=en
2985 days 7 hours ago
Cort
- Jamilla would be seen hugging Rasheeda and then turning to morgan

Jamilla: OMG morgan this place is lovely maybe one day when you finally settle down you can have yea wedding party here
2985 days 7 hours ago
kort
Trenesha?! Omg is that you? I haven't seen you in forever doll. I'm great, doing very good just busy as ever. How are you? How was LA? I heard you moved out there to do some music projects?

*Smiling, shaking Trenesha's hand.*
2985 days 7 hours ago
josiahsurvivor
*Drinking a cocktail at the VIP Section*

Confessional: So I get to the VIP section and I don't know any of these girls. So this is weird, like are they really gonna treat me like this just because I am new?
2985 days 7 hours ago
Cort
- Hugging trenesha

Jamilla: Hey trenesha

Confessionals: i haven't seen trenesha in years she has defiently been staying out of the line light but word on the street is she got herself into some trouble in la which is why she is back in ATL

- hug paris

Jamilla: Nice to meet you my name is Jamilla whats your name?
2985 days 7 hours ago
Venetiabella
Yes, I was in L.A for a couple years out there managing several business and other endeavors..

— Trenesha's red wig not moving as she speaks with eccentric hand gestures.

I'm back in Atlanta doing some entertainment management. I have a hot new group comin' out with some lit music thas' definitely gonna' be high up in the charts. How's the magazine?
2985 days 7 hours ago
Venetiabella
Jamilla it's been so good to see you ma'.

— Trenesha extends her very thick arm around Jamilla's neck, giving her a side-hug.

open group

Tengaged Wives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!