This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Young & established: Atlanta Season 2 Episode one.

Topic » Young & established:..

2985 days 9 hours ago
josiahsurvivor
*Makes Laura leave my house*

*Starts crying more*

I am just such a mess!
2985 days 9 hours ago
Brandonh1
Erica would look-

Yeah I'd say sit down and bring Mrs. Martha too since she think she's dead
2985 days 9 hours ago
Cort
Eve: I am sorry Morgan but i am not getting involved in this mess i have already done enough, but the rest of this drama is all on yall i am sorry to leave you hanging
2985 days 9 hours ago
Ryuia2000
Confessional : I hope she's okay..
2985 days 9 hours ago
Cort
Eve: You are not taking my 98 year old grand mother to some drama filled luncheon with my crazy mother no not at all. Yall not adding that stress to my mother or this family

- Eve would hand erica and morgan the signed documents of the 50% share of the show

Eve: Yall can do whatever you would like with that but i dont want it at all. i officially signed over my rights to whoever whats to sign their name on the dotted line.
2985 days 9 hours ago
kort
I want to thank you, and Mrs. Martha for your time. I don't mean to intrude on your personal business, or your lives, but clearly this lie has further convinced me that Evanna James is one sick individual. I am wiping my hands clean with her. But thank you, again for your time.

*Morgan stands up to hug Eve and Mrs. Martha. Morgan exits the house, shaking her head. She looks Erica, giving her a hug.*

We'll link up soon, but for right now I'm trying my hardest not to call 9-1-1 on her.

Interview: I am confronting Evanna about these facts and details. She's a fraud. Completely. Always was, always will be. I am going to ruin her.
2985 days 9 hours ago
Cort
Eve: i do not want anything to do with this show anymore i do not want these cameras in my house whatever else yall would like to discussed it can be done over the phone or off screen
2985 days 9 hours ago
Brandonh1
Erica would stand outside with Morgan hugging her-

Yeah get some rest and we'll deal with it later we all know Evannas a sick woman but this just secures it for us
2985 days 9 hours ago
Cort
(Episode is about to end please get in your final post!)
2985 days 9 hours ago
kort
Interview: Evanna is now on my bad side, lying about cancer is something I'll never let her just get away with. Someone needs to call her out and let her know what she is doing is wrong. At this point, I want to get this final sit down out of the way ASAP because Evanna needs psychological help, not to surround herself with other psychos.
2985 days 8 hours ago
Brandonh1
Erica would be seen driving away in her car with the document*

CF: I have no clue if I can trust Evanna anymore like she's a liar and I will defiantly expose her when she's least expecting it. I kinda don't want anything to do with ghetto, ratchet people this year I want to surround myself with positive role models and businesswoman who wants a check and wants to be successful some of these ladies need to change or they will perish fast! And for this divorce Mario has a lot more proving to do before I think about ripping up the divorce papers.
2985 days 8 hours ago
Cort
[Episode Ends]

open group

Tengaged Wives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!