This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Elites Virtual REUNION

Topic » The Elites Virtual REUNION

1429 days 3 hours ago
KaylaaS
( lol you did good, especially managing two characters! )
1429 days 3 hours ago
Brandonh1
(Thanks haha it was soo fun)
1429 days 3 hours ago
hawlie307
(thanks everyone it was very fun)
Kia: Kat I still think your annoying. Clearly I’m worth your time cause you keep going back and forth with me. In person and on twitter. Byeeeeee *blows kisses*
1429 days 3 hours ago
Brandonh1
*Kat closes her camera screen*

Storyline over!
1429 days 3 hours ago
KaylaaS
*kayla faints after getting drunk and thats how my story ends lol*
1429 days 3 hours ago
Brandonh1
(hawlie join BGC LOLL)
1429 days 3 hours ago
hawlie307
(Ugh...fine I’ll do my app tomorrow)
1429 days 3 hours ago
KaylaaS
( yeah! Brandonh1 talk to me in that show cause im gonna be lonely first episode)
1429 days 3 hours ago
KaylaaS
(Yay! Lol)
1429 days 3 hours ago
crush
(Ooops sorry y’all)
1429 days 2 hours ago
Glinda
Millie: sits at the reunion
Wearing a pretty dress with a cute red haired wig to hide her hair loss
1429 days 2 hours ago
Maya10
(Good ep guys)
1424 days ago
Sith
Show Premise - The Series follows a group of established or soon to be established in their perspective work fields, these people are the Royalty of tomorrow in their perspective industries. Focusing on workplace dynamics, including the changing role of gender, office politics, relationships and the conflicts between Generation X and millennials. As they reach new heights to build their empires, not all thrones are protected when everything comes crashing down around the them. The Characters spand from cities between LA, ATL, and New York as through out each episode we will see get a glimpse of their drama/struggles in professional and personal lives with events that bring the whole cast together. The cast career backgrounds varies whether its in the Music, Medicial, Dentistry, Sports, Modeling, Tattoo, Beautician, Socialities, Real Estate industries etc They are some of the elites or raising elites of their fields. The show will have a sprawling supporting cast who are friends and family of the main cast that will share the same amount of screen time and storyline focus as the show's leads.

My Vision for the show: Thinking of a world where what if we had cast members from show like Real Housewives, Married to medicine, Basketball wives, and Love & Hip Hop got the chance to interact under one franchise. Yes it will be a bit "Ghetto" lol.

This is a Docu-series so some storylines will be scripted and planned by Production!

Fights are okay as long as they are Realistic!. I would like for everyone to use Gifs to express their fighting style i feel as though it would be more efficient than typing it out.

Need help looking for a gif? : https://giphy.com/

There is no Difference in Main and Supporting cast both are equal and play a huge role in the storyline.

Season 2 Cast:

Season 1 Cast:
Evanna O'Neal (Sith)
Minh-ly Johnson (Crush)
Kayla Stevenson (KaylaaS)
Katherine “Kat” Hernandez (Brandonh1)
Kia Lambert (Kawlie307)
Mildred Milly Miller (Glinda)
Ari James (Alyssa95)
Jala Woods (Kinggeek)
Nikki Jones (Nikk1grahame)
Miley Blake (Kiara_xoxo)
Chic Lefreak (Ajathekween)
Chanel Versace (AdamSlater19)
Katherine Boss (Curlyrune)
Pandora Chadwick (PennyTrationStan)
Jackie Solis (Kaylee21)
Tyler Young (Brandonh1)
Jalen Devon "J.D." Pruitt (JTthePrince)
Jacob Desmond (flamergamer8)
Jayla Arquette (Maya10)
Sierra 'Lowercase Beyonce" (Sith)

400/500 Post Min
Episode 1:06/4/2020
Episode 2:06/8/2020
Episode 3 (Finale):06/10/2020
Episode 4 (Reunion):

New to Roleplay? Here is a crash course on how you can fall right in with this community.

Creating your Character: https://tengaged.com/group/2998-the-elites/forum/topic/23732665
Approaching a Host: https://tengaged.com/group/2998-the-elites/forum/topic/23732683
How to Roleplay: https://tengaged.com/group/2998-the-elites/forum/topic/23732678

open group

Tengaged Wives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!