This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge #7

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

3572 days 23 hours ago
MaxHZ39
Awesome!
3572 days 23 hours ago
bingo21
Tonight you'll be tested on how well you know the others players who left the game.
I received final words from 9 players and I'll post a short snippet of each of these players final words. It's your job to mail me who said what set of final words. Once you mail me I'll reply telling you which sets you got correct and we'll continue till you get all 9. You must mail me all 9 answers in each mail, if you send fewer then I will not reply. Once you get all 9 I'll send you a word unscramble that you must unjumble to create a 2 word phrase relating to this phase of the game. First player to post the correct phrase in this forum will win immunity.
3572 days 23 hours ago
bingo21
Any questions?
3572 days 23 hours ago
krazyjulia
I got it
3572 days 23 hours ago
MooseAntler86
sounds good
3572 days 23 hours ago
MaxHZ39
Do we know the 9 people we are choosing from?
3572 days 23 hours ago
bingo21
@Max, no it can be any of the 13 eliminated contestants
3572 days 23 hours ago
MaxHZ39
Gotcha. Let's go then!
3572 days 23 hours ago
bingo21
Ok I've got everything set up and I'm sending out the final words now.
Be patient as I'll reply as quickly as possible in the order I receive your mails.
3572 days 23 hours ago
bingo21
Survivors Ready...GO!
3572 days 23 hours ago
MaxHZ39
This is tough. Love the challenge, btw.
3572 days 23 hours ago
krazyjulia
Can we just send the ones we think we know instead of all 9?
3572 days 23 hours ago
bingo21
Just send all 9 and guess for the ones you don't know and I'll reply saying what is correct and what is incorrect.
3572 days 23 hours ago
Leli14
One of my favorite challenges :) GL final three :)
3572 days 23 hours ago
krazyjulia
Jesus this is hard as crap

open group

Survivor Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!