This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge #7

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

3572 days 20 hours ago
bingo21
Moose moving on to working out the phrase.
3572 days 20 hours ago
MooseAntler86
JURY QUESTIONING
3572 days 20 hours ago
bingo21
Moose wins individual immunity!
3572 days 20 hours ago
MooseAntler86
YES YES YES YES YES
3572 days 20 hours ago
bingo21
1.        I always dreamed of being in your season and the fact that I was super busy once it started really bummed me out. I hope I get a second chance one day because you are a legend
2.        THOSE SHADY APES. They got me. Ugh so many what ifs are running through my head but I'm taking it as a compliment.
3.        I think I started the game playing great and to be honest I got cocky and thought I had the game in the bag.
4.        I'm just sad that I was in the majority alliance and they betrayed me! I believe I did what I could've done to go far in this game, but I guess i didn't push hard enough!
5.        First off I want to say this game has been amazing and I'm sorry I disappointed the VL by not making it to the end :(.  I really hope I am brought back soon Bc I really think I brought a new breath of fresh air to this game.
6.        I think I did particularly well. I really had turned the game into my favor and had some plans up my sleeve.
7.        Well i tried my best at challenges but i got really busy being invested in other group games i couldnt do a social game as well.
8.        I had this coming I barely played the game whatsoever, I just think it's pathetic that someone would vote me out due to them being bitter in a PREVIOUS group game.
9.        I had an amazing time. Even though my back was against the wall each week it was fun. I have always been in the majority when I play, so this was something new.
Answers
1.        Dino
2.        Jxhn
3.        Zed
4.        Max
5.        Ben
6.        Dryer
7.        Corinne
8.        Blue
9.        Cole
3572 days 20 hours ago
MaxHZ39
Congrats moose! I was getting very close.

open group

Survivor Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!