This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale and Reunion

Topic » Finale and Reunion

3587 days 11 hours ago
MooseAntler86
I respect everyone on the jury. No hard feelings. Except two. Cough blue cough coyle.
3587 days 11 hours ago
MaxHZ39
Well I can be happy knowing I played what I call a "perfect game." 0 votes cast against and every vote to win. That's what I called it when JT and Cochran won at least.
3587 days 11 hours ago
MooseAntler86
Knew I wasn't gonna win haha thought it be 5-2 tho.
3587 days 11 hours ago
MikaelXD
moose good play with idols :)
3587 days 11 hours ago
MaxHZ39
I thought it would be 5-2 as well in my favor honestly. I didn't know who Zed was going to vote for, I didn't know about Ben, and I didn't know about Cole 100% because of that last jury question.
3587 days 11 hours ago
Dryerfish
*Sighs*

Only one idol ruined everything.
3587 days 11 hours ago
MooseAntler86
Thanks mikael. Hope the VL didn't hate me like this cast haha. Or view my run as luck.
3587 days 11 hours ago
MaxHZ39
I'll answer questions from anyone.
3587 days 11 hours ago
Zed55
*Looks to the camera*

This is a vote for loyalty because in this game, to me, that is the most important thing. I gave you my word on Day 1 and I will honor that on day 39. *writes name down*

That is why I voted for you MAX to win Survivor Malawi!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Thats what I sent Bingo
3587 days 11 hours ago
MikaelXD
it would sucks to get voted out becuse of a idol :)
3587 days 11 hours ago
MaxHZ39
Great game to you too, moose. You were a fantastic competitor, somebody I always had to keep my eyes on.
3587 days 11 hours ago
Dryerfish
Mikael, I was in a perfect position (well almost perfect to go to the end) and I was idoled out by ONE VOTE UGH

5-1
:D
3587 days 11 hours ago
bingo21
Max - How does it feel to win?

Moose - Is there anything you'd do differently if you could go back?

Dryer - You seemed to have a real grasp on this game until you were idoled out. Had Moose went home the night you did what were your plans for the end game?
3587 days 11 hours ago
MaxHZ39
Thanks Zed.
3587 days 11 hours ago
maxcrosby2419
Can I get a question?

open group

Survivor Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!