This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale and Reunion

Topic » Finale and Reunion

3587 days 13 hours ago
Leli14
Grats Max! Good season all :-)
3587 days 13 hours ago
Dryerfish
Dryer - You seemed to have a real grasp on this game until you were idoled out. Had Moose went home the night you did what were your plans for the end game?

As I said in my confessionals, I had went on call with Max and said a bunch lies in order too get max to feel like John and Cole were coming after him. I had put myself in the position to be a flip vote at f5, in which I probably would have voted out Max. I had a F3 with Ben and Jxhn, but Cole replaced Ben in my f3 when he was voted out.
3587 days 13 hours ago
MaxHZ39
Max-How does it feel to win?

It's kind of crazy the fact that I was able to get to this spot after the final 8 tribal council where zed went home. I didn't really think I had a good chance of moving past that vote. It's an amazing feeling though knowing all that hard work of playing every different side payed off in the end. It's a little surreal right now.
3587 days 13 hours ago
bingo21
Zed the night you went home the vote was very complex with most people believing Moose flipped when infact Jxhn flipped on the original vote and then flipped back on the revote with Julia and Max voting you out.

Tribal Council 8 – Pambana
Revote
Zed – 4
Ben – 2
Moose - Ben
Jxhn - Ben
Max - Zed
Julia - Zed
Coyle - Zed
Dryer - Zed

Original Vote
Zed – 4
Ben – 4
Moose - Ben
Max - Ben
Julia - Ben
Zed - Ben
Coyle – Zed
Ben – Zed
Jxhn – Zed
Dryer - Zed

Max - Regret flipping on Zed?
Zed - Surprised that your tribemates would flip on you?
3587 days 13 hours ago
Dryerfish
Max - Zed
Julia - Zed

:D
3587 days 13 hours ago
MooseAntler86
I tried to tell Zedd so many time I didn't flip on him lmao hope this finally proves it.
3587 days 13 hours ago
bingo21
Max C - What was the story behind your vote out? To me you seemed keen to play but it was brought up that you mentioned leaving or wanting to be voted out?
3587 days 13 hours ago
Dryerfish
I'll take questions :D
3587 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
Congrats max on the win!
3587 days 13 hours ago
bingo21
Quick Poll of the Jury
Had the final 2 been Moose and Julia who would you have voted for?
Had the final 2 been Max and Julia who would you have voted for?
3587 days 13 hours ago
bingo21
Zed - Did you consider playing your idol the night you went home?
3587 days 13 hours ago
Dryerfish
Had the final 2 been Moose and Julia who would you have voted for? - Moose

Had the final 2 been Max and Julia who would you have voted for? - Max
3587 days 13 hours ago
Dryerfish
Oh I forgot Max told me about you idol Zed :D
3587 days 13 hours ago
MooseAntler86
I honestly wouldn't change anything. Obvs could have changed something to win lol but I thought I played well. Glad I took max at the end cause I would have lost to Julia who didn't deserve to win as much as max. I would have like to see a less bitter jury but whatever. I'll be the villain I'm fine with it. Still made it to F2 in the most popular group game on tengaged so I'm proud of that.
3587 days 13 hours ago
MaxHZ39
Max-Regret flipping on Zed?

After seeing that who originally flipped went back and voted Ben, I felt (at the time) like we really screwed up on flipping. I was very tight with Zed and we were telling each other everything. But I didn't want to A)go home because of rocks or B)be screwed with numbers after the fact anyways. Now I don't regret it as much because I'm still here and I still won. The only way I regret it is if I hurt Zed's feelings at all by betraying him.

open group

Survivor Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!