This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #6

Topic » Immunity Challenge #6

3398 days 1 hour ago
bingo21
I'll explain the challenge.
3398 days 1 hour ago
remorawr
hi
3398 days 1 hour ago
KimGIb
*Smiles*
3398 days 1 hour ago
Dryerfish
ok
3398 days 1 hour ago
yonni98
:)
3398 days 1 hour ago
bingo21
Today you will be completing slide puzzles of varying difficulty (easy, medium and hard). A total of 9 points are up for grabs in todays challenge 3 for each type of puzzle.

For each puzzle difficulty:
1 point will be awarded to the tribe of the player who finishes the puzzle first.
1 point will be awarded to the tribe of the player who finishes the puzzle in the least moves at the end of the time limit.
1 point will be awarded to the tribe of the player who finishes the puzzle in the fastest time at the end of the time limit.

This challenge will last 1 hour. I will not provide updates on who's scored what and will only reveal the results at the end of the challenge. The easiest way to submit a puzzle is to mail me a link to a clear screenshot.

If the time or moves are obscured or I think the screenshot is fake I wont accept it.
You can submit as many screenshots as you like throughout the challenge. If there's a tie in terms of least moves/fastest time then whichever score was sent first will score those points.

Any questions?
3398 days 1 hour ago
Dryerfish
fun
3398 days 1 hour ago
KimGIb
Wait so we just send yoiu a link?
3398 days 1 hour ago
obscurity
got it
3398 days 1 hour ago
remorawr
We can submit as many as we want as a tribe?
3398 days 1 hour ago
remorawr
I can only be here for 30 minutes though :(
3398 days 1 hour ago
Broniak
3398 days 1 hour ago
KimGIb
Do it fast, lol!
3398 days 1 hour ago
bingo21
@Kim you take a screenshot then upload it to this group or an image hosting site like www.tinypic.com. Then mail me the like.

@remorawr yep you can submit as many screenshots as you want individually and as a tribe there's no limit.
3398 days 1 hour ago
DryIceBros
Will you count the highest scoring submission from a tribe?

open group

Survivor Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!