This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 2 - Vaitupu

Topic » Tribal Council 2 - Vaitupu

3164 days 4 hours ago
bingo21
Vaitupu welcome to your first tribal council. Grab a torch on your way in and dip it in the fire. In this game fire represents your life. As long as your torch is burning you are still alive in this game. Please mail me your votes ASAP.
PYN for questions.

Votes due by 7pm EST tomorrow.
3164 days 4 hours ago
Anoreoz897
Adam
3164 days 4 hours ago
smackdownisblue
pyn
3164 days 4 hours ago
HUNTERBC88
Hunter
3164 days 4 hours ago
Walkerbait27
Ismail
3164 days 4 hours ago
smackdownisblue
Guys I'm sorry :(
3164 days 3 hours ago
PickleNoble
David
3164 days 3 hours ago
Walkerbait27
Nw u tried it was hard tbh
3164 days 3 hours ago
bingo21
Adam - One challenge each way, do you believe the tribes are evenly matched or is one stronger than the other?

smackdownisblue - You were designated as the solver today, do you think that puts a target on your back tonight?

Hunter - Even though the game has only been going for a couple of days are close bonds already starting to form?

Ismail - What's the basis for your vote tonight?

David - In the preview for this season at the Tibet finale it was noted that there will be a new twist regarding idols. Any idea what that twist may be?
3164 days 3 hours ago
PickleNoble
David - In the preview for this season at the Tibet finale it was noted that there will be a new twist regarding idols. Any idea what that twist may be?

Anybodys guess is as good as mine, however I would love to see multiple idols come into this game, that would be a very good twist when the merge happens.
3164 days 3 hours ago
HUNTERBC88
The bond to take out people who aren't carrying their weight.
3164 days 3 hours ago
Anoreoz897
Adam - One challenge each way, do you believe the tribes are evenly matched or is one stronger than the other?

It's hard to tell this early, but I think this is a really solid tribe.
3164 days 3 hours ago
PickleNoble
so, how did the vote go?
3164 days 3 hours ago
Walkerbait27
Ismail - What's the basis for your vote tonight?

Activity because if you're not showing up at this point you're out c ya never ;P
3164 days 3 hours ago
PickleNoble
umm.... is tribal council still even in session at this point? lol
3164 days 3 hours ago
smackdownisblue
You were designated as the solver today, do you think that puts a target on your back tonight?

I am really scared right now. I mean it is a 50/50 chance maybe someone is a bigger target than me. But I am really scared because I cost everyone the challenge.

pyn again?

open group

Survivor Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!