This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 8 - Funafuti

Topic » Tribal Council 8 - Funafuti

3153 days ago
bingo21
Welcome to tribal council. Funafuti tribe please mail me your votes ASAP. You cannot vote for NewNightmare7 as he has individual immunity. If you wish to play a hidden immunity idol let me know with your vote.
PYN for questions.
Votes due by 7pm EST tomorrow.
3153 days ago
nnewman3
Me
3153 days ago
Swagger55
Swagger
3153 days ago
BeastBoy
Me
3153 days ago
Writinglegend
Writinglegend
3153 days ago
Walkerbait27
Pyn
3153 days ago
Om3ga
jack
3153 days ago
NewNightmare7
Newnightmare7
3153 days ago
jake98
Jake98
3153 days ago
NewNightmare7
i love how we are all online...this could be a super fast vote
3153 days ago
Om3ga
everybody vote
3153 days ago
bingo21
nnewman - Do you think tonights vote is going to go down old tribe lines?

Swagger - The merge vote is a time when idols usually come into play, what are the chances somebody uses one tonight?

BeastBoy - Vaitupu is at a 6-3 deficit based on original tribes. How do you convince people not to stick by old alliances?

Writinglegend - Apart from the last two votes, every tribal council has been straightforward. Is there any consensus over who should go tonight?

Walkerbait - Now that we've reached the merge what type of players are on the chopping block?

Jack - Does it make sense to stick with the players you've been with from the beginning or is there an argument to be made for jumping ship at this point in the game?
3153 days ago
Writinglegend
Writinglegend - Apart from the last two votes, every tribal council has been straightforward. Is there any consensus over who should go tonight?

For me, yes. There's one person who's paranoia is causing issues. It's time to make a big move.
3153 days ago
bingo21
NewNightmare - Any chance of giving up individual immunity tonight? How does it feel to win the first individual challenge and have guaranteed safety going into what could be a very unpredictable vote?

Jake - Surprised you made it this far? Do you think everybody left is deserving of their place at the merge?
3153 days ago
Om3ga
Jack - Does it make sense to stick with the players you've been with from the beginning or is there an argument to be made for jumping ship at this point in the game?

right now and its allways been every man or woman for them selfs
3153 days ago
Swagger55
Swagger - The merge vote is a time when idols usually come into play, what are the chances somebody uses one tonight?

If say a 1-5 chance but u never know

open group

Survivor Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!